13

After she left Rose's studio, Lisa went to the bank to transfer some money to her brother. Then she took a taxi home.

What surprised Lisa was that her taxi driver recognized her, even if he only knew her as Seoji which was her character's name. But Lisa was still really happy. It was, after all, the first time she'd ever been recognized. The feeling was so novel.

When she got home, she turned on her computer and checked her Weibo. Seoji's popularity was still rising. She thought she ought to give a greeting to her new fans and return their enthusiasm.

"Mm..." After she thought for a long time, Lisa felt that posting a selfie would be the most meaningful.

Hi everyone, this is Lisa, the very #LSRR Seoji# Thank you all for following me. I'll work even harder from now on ^_^
(photo)

After she posted that, a lot of fans started leaving messages. After reading some of them, her phone sounded, alerting her of a message.

She picked up her phone and saw a new message in the notification bar.

[Lee Jieun] (photo)

Lisa's eyes jerked. Why was Jieun contacting her?

She unlocked her phone and opened up her WeChat messenger to see the photo that Jieun sent her.

[Sowoon] What I don't get is that there are even people saying that her acting is better than mine. Ah... Are they judging acting skill by the length of your legs? (smile) If she really had any acting talent, she wouldn't still be an 18th-tier actress after all these years (smile)

Lisa was taken aback. This was obviously a screenshot of a chat log. Although her name didn't show up in it, but the contents of the message matched up with her own situation.

The 'her' that Sowoon mentioned was probably her.

Lisa bit her lip and stared at the message. Although she and Sowoon were in the same company, their relationship was never the best. And in the entertainment industry, she'd seen her fair share of double-faced characters. She didn't find it the least bit surprising that Sowoon would say something like this.

Her phone rang again. Jieun had sent another message. "Sowoon said that in her personal chat group."

Personal chat? Lisa's eyes moved slightly. Being able to join her chat group meant that she really trusted someone, otherwise she wouldn't dare say something like this. But now a screenshot of her text was being circulated, which meant that someone who wanted to ruin her had slipped into her group. She was really too careless with her words.

But what was Jieun's intention for sending her this image? Did they want Lisa to roll up her sleeves and go take care of Sowoon? Lisa laughed. Although she didn't like how Sowoon stabbed others in the back, she didn't much care for how Jieun was trying to stir up trouble either.

She exited the chat window and pretended she hadn't seen anything. As for Sowoon, Lisa was sure it wasn't the first time that she'd spoken badly about someone else in her chat group. Since there was already someone who'd slipped into the group, then Lisa would just sit back as part of the audience.

When Sowoon finally ran into someone with a bigger temper, there'd be a good show to watch.
She scrolled through her Weibo feed a bit and then she opened up the work documents that Seokjin gave her.

XY was one of the best-selling magazines in the nation, and well-deservedly too. The fact that Lisa got the chance to do a photoshoot for it, even if her face just showed up on a page inside, made her extremely happy.

Perhaps because of her experience modeling for the online shop, Lisa was just as good as the models that were signed to the magazine. Whether it was the shot or the connecting actions, the photographer was full of praise for her.