5

Jungkook was watching her, the corners of his lips raised up.

A staff member came up to the director and told him that Jungkook had arrived. The director told everyone to take a break and headed off to where Jungkook was.

"CEO Jeon, how did you make the time to visit the set today?" Meeting with this major shareholder, the director was extremely courteous.

Jungkook nodded to him and said, "I made the trip over to learn a few things."

"CEO Jeon, you hold us to too high of an esteem." The director's face creased with a smile. "CEO Jeon, did you see the scene we were just filming? What did you think?"

Jungkook responded, "I'm not very knowledgeable about acting. On that front, Director Lee, you're still the professional."

Director Lee laughed courteously, and then he really spoke about the acting. "The scene just now was the female lead meeting a famous model, Seoji. Sowoon would be considered as having more acting experience, but she was just completely overtaken by Lisa."

Hearing the director mention Lisa, Jungkook asked, "Director Lee, what do you think of Lisa's acting?"

Director Lee thought for a moment, and then said, "In terms of skill, Lisa is better than Sowoon. But, how do you say it, this girl's fate is just bad. None of the roles she's played before really showed off her abilities. And..." He decided to leave things there and turned to the topic of Sowoon. "Sowoon is more personable, so it's easier for her to mix into the entertainment circles."

Jungkook smiled, and didn't make a comment about being 'personable.'"

Jungkook was basically a light source. Standing together with the director, he attracted the eyes of the entire crew, and a lot of the staff were quietly discussing Jungkook . Sitting beside Lisa, Sowoon waited a moment, and then got up and walked toward Jungkook.

"Hello, CEO Jeon. I'm Scenic Studio's Sowoon and the female lead for 'Light Shines on Raiment of Rainbow.'" Sowoon smiled at Jungkook and greeted him graciously, neither acting too pleased nor too cool.

Jungkook smiled and nodded, "Hello."

Face still full of smiles, Sowoon said, "CEO Jeon, are you here to inspect our work? I wonder if you're satisfied by my acting as the female lead?"

Jungkook smiled and said, "I'm not much of an expert in this field, but Director Lee seems to think highly of you."

Director Lee chuckled. Since Sowoon had already some over, he decided to call Lisa over as well. He turned to the resting Lisa and waved her over. "Lisa, you should come over too."

Lisa had actually been secretly watching them from the side, but she was still caught off guard. She didn't expect to be a part of anything as a walk-on.

She put away the expectation and nervousness she felt, and walked over to Jungkook on her long legs. "Hello, CEO Jeon."

Jungkook smiled at her. "Hello, Ms. Manoban. We meet again."

Sowoon's ears perked up. The director also grew very curious, but understanding the rules of things, he didn't ask about it further. "CEO Jeon made a special appearance on the set today, so make a good showing, everyone.