51

After the half hour break, the director's attitude seemed to have improved greatly-Lisa felt that Jungkook's supervision at the side contributed to that a great deal as well.

Before the sky turned dark, the director called for the crew to pack up. At the same time, he organized the dinner plans for the night.

There's a common saying that, where there are people, there will be food. This place often had filming crews coming in and out, so the restaurant industry moved in as well.

Because of their geographical advantage, the restaurant prices were able to be set pretty high. So, at most, the director usually treated everyone to barbecue skewers.

CEOJeon, on the other hand, was able to make a restaurant reservation.

It was seriously that extravagant.
The lunchbox-eating crew rarely had such a chance to improve their meals, so all of them were excited with bright faces. Lisa didn't take the company van, but instead rode with Jungkook in his Maybach.

Emperor Kim also pulled his wife into his beloved Bentley.

Without any way to guard against it, the director had two consecutive swords plunged into him.

His heart hurt so that he nearly had trouble breathing.

The assistant director gave him a pat on his shoulders. "When you get home, do your best to make up with your wife."

Director, "...."

The restaurant was about ten minutes away from the filming location, by car. The crew's grandiose arrival naturally attracted lots of attention. The boss at the restaurant was a super big fan of Kim Taehyung.

When she heard that Emperor Kim would be dining at their restaurant that night, she hurried home to change her clothes. Then, she waited anxiously at the shop.

When Taehyung exited his Bentley, her eyes seemed to radiate. She rushed over and warmly welcomed him, "Emperor Kim, I'm so excited that you've come to my restaurant! I'll give you guys a 20% discount tonight!"

Taehyung smiled at her. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." After speaking with Taehyung, the boss' was so happy, she seemed to have floated up to heaven. Seeing her idol up close, she felt he was even more handsome in person than on the screen!

When Jungkook heard the lady boss' words to Taehyung, he chuckled and said, "I'm treating today. There's no need for a discount."

At his side, Lisa pursed her lips. "This boss is obviously Taehyung's fan. What's wrong with taking the discount?"

Jungkook glanced over at Taehyung and said, "I don't need him to help me save money."

Taehyung laughed. "CEO Jeom really is imposing and rich." Then, he helped his wife upstairs to the seating area.

Lisa followed Jungkook up the stairs. She couldn't help muttering, "You must have some kind of illness. They're willing to give a 20% discount, so why wouldn't you take it?"

Jungkook retorted, "I'm the one paying. Why would I take a 20% discount because she wanted to see his face?"

Lisa was quiet a moment. Then she said, "Kook, your CEO demeanor is layered on pretty thickly."