47

Lisa was wearing her headphones when she listened to the recording, so it felt like someone whispering right into her ear. It even carried Jungkook's breathing.

Her face grew a bit red, and she pulled out her earbuds.

Seriously! Even when he was reading lines, he had to be so flirty! But... Jungkook's voice was really very soft and melty. Hearing it made her girlish heart pound.

When Jungkook returned, he saw a flushed Lisa standing at the side. His gaze moved from her hands to her phone, and he quickly realized that she must have heard his recording.

The corners of his lips raised up. Jungkook feigned ignorance as he walked over. Looking at Lisa, he asked, "Lisa, why is your face so red? Are you hot? Should I turn the air conditioner lower?"

Lisa, "...."
He was clearly doing this on purpose!

She lifted up the phone in her hand and looked at him. "I just listened to your recording, but there seems to be an extra line. What did you say in the last sentence?"

"The last sentence..." Jungkook blinked at her. "Were the words I wanted to say to you."

Lisa gave a troubled frown. "But I didn't understand it. You know that my English is really bad."

Jungkook, "...."

It couldn't be so bad that you didn't understand that sentence, could it?!

Even an elementary school child would have zero difficulty understanding!

Seeing Jungkook's expression change from flirty to depressed left Lisa feeling quite refreshed.

But he quickly put away his dark expression and then provocatively wrapped his arms around her waist. "It's okay if you didn't understand it. I'll use my actions to show you."

Before Lisa could make a sound, he'd already lifted her up and tossed her onto the bed. Startled, she frowned at him. "Kook, what are you doing?!"

Jungkook smiled at her. "Loving you."

Lisa, "...."

Jungkook's love for her was always so fiery and passionate that it left Lisa burnt out. After they'd immersed themselves sufficiently in love, Lisa laid wearily in Jungkook's arms.

"Tired?" Jungkook pulled away the hair on her sweaty forehead and kissed her. Lisa closed her eyes and sounded softly, "Mmh."

Jungkook looked at her teasingly. "We only did it once and you're already so tired. Your physical condition really isn't good."

Lisa's brows twitched, and then she opened her eyes. "Once for you, not for me."

Jungkook chortled, and, realizing what she'd just said, Lisa's face turned red.

Oh god, Jungkook had led her astray. When she spoke, she sounded more and more shameless!

Jungkook kissed her red cheek and laughed. "You just keep getting cuter."

Lisa "...."
Our understanding of cute seem to be a bit different, Jeon.

"After you're rested, let's go again. You need to get more exercise."Jungkook spoke very respectably.