50

The crew headed over to the filming location in groups. Their hotel rooms had already been reserved. When they arrived, everyone took a bit of break, only to be urged back to work by the director.

After Lisa arrived at the hotel, she gave a call to Jungkook. They spoke briefly, and before she could even put away her belongings, the director rushed her to the filming scene.

When filming started, everyone suddenly realized that... Emperor Tae had brought along his wife!

Though Taehyunf had already been married for two years, there were still a lot of fans interested in him and his wife. And coincidentally, more than half of the crew were his fans.

Mingyu looked over at Taehyung and his wife, chatting at the side. He clicked his tongue, and said, "No wonder he said there were no problems when the director asked him. He brought along his wife, so of course there are no problems."

It was Lisa's first time seeing Taehyung's wife, so she looked over at them curiously. "His wife was originally his assistant. It's not weird for her to come along."

Because this "assistant" ended up marrying Emporer Kim, the entire nation had gone into an assistant craze.

"Ah, they look like they're taking photos." Lisa watched with interest as Taehyung raised his phone and took a photo of his wife.

"Why don't they take one together?" she asked a bit curiously.

Mingyu responded, "Who knows. But why don't we take some photos too?"

"Photos?! Get ready for filming!" Director Kim scolded Yu Kaize as he passed by.

Mingtu, "...."
What's the point of yelling at him? If you had the guts, you should go yell at Kim Taehyung.

Director Kim waited for Taehyung to finish photographing his wife before calling the crew to start. The weather was stiflingly hot that day, and being outside all day long, Lisa felt like she'd gotten heatstroke.

When they took their break, MrsKim handed out a bottle of iced mineral water to all the crew members.

"Thank you." When she handed Lisa a bottle, Lisa finally got a close-up look at her. She had long hair, a sweet smile, and she was a bit cute with her cat like eyes. Her facial features were really pretty. No wonder Unnamed Magazine had previously pestered her about becoming one of their models.

Oh, that's not right. More like, no wonder even Emperor Kim had gotten hitched.

After heading around to all the crew members, Mrs Kim finally returned to Emperor Kim's side.

Taehyung frowned slightly and said something to her. She puffed up her cheeks, and then with a smile, she handed him a bottle of water.

Taehyung accepted the water and then he gave her head a little rub.
...Head pet killing move.

Lisa pulled back her gaze. This scene was obviously intended to blind everyone around them.

Lisa took a sip of the water that she'd just received. Then she pulled out her phone to check up on Weibo and to cool down a bit.

Who knew that Weibo was also Emperor Kim's sadistic hell.
At 9:33 AM, a certain emperor surnamed Kim had made a post.

[Kim Taehyung V] (Official)
Today's weather is great. The scenery's nice too