PREFACE | To the Stars, Now and Forever

──────────

──────────

❝DO COUPLES IN ARRANGED MARRIAGES FALL IN LOVE - OR IS IT MERE COMPATIBILITY?❞

──────────

After being thrown into an arranged marriage she wasnʼt aware about, Calista Halvorsen must now face the reality and the strings that come attached to marrying a royal, more so, a prince who is due to inherit a throne in the near future. Her life soon revolves around public engagements and events, ball parties, royal scandals, pressures of being a princess, and the inevitable; carrying an heir. The weight of the crown comes with never-ending responsibilities. Will she be able to overcome these difficulties and prove her worth as a royal? Or will she face the reality that she isn't cut out to be one of them? Especially when a scandal arose involving her and a certain prince of another kingdom she was told to avoid that made her question everything.

──────────
iʼm headed straight for the castle,

they wanna make me their queen.❜

CASTLE | HALSEY

zara larsson | ruin my life
alec benjamín | the way you felt
why donʼt we | for you • look at me • hard
halsey| without me • strange love • young god • drive
taylor swift| you belong with me • mr. perfectly fine
billie eilish | my boy • you should see me in a crown
aly & aj | potential breakup song
conan gray | maniac • greek god

─────────

instagram : @alycalypsa
tiktok: @alycalypsa

──────────

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental and/or is meant to be fictional.

All edited photos (graphics) such as banners, book covers, story, and character aesthetics are made by me unless stated otherwise. All images used are for illustrative purposes only. All rights reserved goes to the respective owners of the original images. In no shape or form, I credit them as mine.

COPYRIGHT © 2022 ALYCALYPSA
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

─────────