Chapter 10

Later that night;

In their bedroom, Justin sat in bed crying when Valeria went and sat beside him tears streaming down her face.

Justin [while hugging her]: "I am so sorry, my love, but I am in so much pain."

Valeria [sadly]: "I know."

Justin [sobbing]: "I'm sorry babe, I really am!"

As he kept on crying, Valeria laid in his arms and hugged him

The next morning;

While Derek and Tessa took Aria to school, The Hamilton siblings were gathered in the dining room with Lizzy, when Andres and Jessica stepped foot into the room. As they sat down, Aiden faced Valeria coolly, when Justin suddenly walked into the room and sat down beside her.

Justin [coldly]: "Good morning."

Andres [sternly]: "I wouldn't have said that if I were you, Justin. What you did yesterday-"

Justin [smirked and faced Valeria]: "Are you guys going to lecture me instead of thanking me? At least now you know about your precious lost baby."

Aiden [sternly]: "One more word and I'm gonna punch you-"

Justin [shrugging]: "Go ahead, do it."

Valeria [coldly]: "Justin, stop. Let's just eat; I'm hungry."

Chris [while facing Lizzy]: "You okay?"

Lizzy [while glaring at Aiden]: "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

Aiden narrowed his eyes at her and frowned as she dug into her food...

During that time;

Derek and Tessa reached the school and smiled as their daughter hugged them before stepping out of the car.

Tessa [softly]: "Study well, okay?"

Derek [coldly]: "No boys!"

Tessa [while glaring at him]: "Seriously!? You know very well that's the first rule she's going to break."

Derek [rolled his eyes and smiled at Tessa]: "Have a great first day, honey."

Aria [softly]: "Sure!"

As she walked through the school gate, Derek gave Tessa a kiss on the cheek and drove back to the estate.

Tessa [while stepping out of the car]: "Hope everything goes well."

Derek [firmly]: "Stop worrying! Our girl is smart and beautiful. She'll do great."

Tessa [sadly]: "I have to go work. Lunch at one."

Derek [smirking]: "Is that a date?"

Tessa [coldly]: "We're married; of course it's not a date."

As he was about to walk away, she grabbed him back and kissed him earning a light chuckle from him.

Derek [huskily]: "Love you, sunshine."

Tessa [chuckling]: "I love you too."

Here she hurried into the house and was about to run up the stairs, but stopped and stood away as she caught sight of the Hamiltons walking towards her alongside Valeria and Justin, who coughed.

Jessica [sadly]: "Tessa-"

Tessa [hesitantly]: "I'll start work right away."

Before they could say anything else, she hurried upstairs to the west wing of the house in order to start with the cleaning...