Chapter 16

During this time;

Tyler and Aria were waiting outside the gate, when Derek pulled in front of them and they both headed in the back of the truck earning a light smirk from Derek.

Derek [coldly]: "I see you've brought in a friend too. Hello, I'm Derek, Aria's dad."

Tyler [sadly]: "Hello, sir, I'm Tyler."

Derek [firmly]: "Nice to meet you."

Aria [sadly]: "I texted mum and she told me she'll ask the bosses if I can bring a friend over."

Derek [smirking]: "Sure."

Here he drove back to the estate, where Tessa was waiting right outside the front door. As Aria and Tyler, who gasped, both walked out, Derek faced Tessa with a smile as she walked up to Tyler.

Tessa [sadly]: "Hello, Tyler."

Tyler [sadly]: "Hi, Mrs. Fillerson."

As both Aria and Tyler walked inside the house, Tessa kissed Derek and followed them inside. As they were about to head down to the staff wing, Andres and Jessica, who were both sitting down in the living room with their children, all looked their way causing them to stop.

Andres [firmly]: "We know you've invited a friend over. Come introduce him to us, Aria."

Aria [sadly]: "Yes, Mr. Hamilton."

As they both walked up to them followed by Derek and Tessa, who stood against the wall, Tyler stood in front of Andres and Jessica and as he was about to speak up, Lizzy and Justin entered the room causing Tyler to turn and narrow his eyes at her earning a light gasp from her.

Justin [while facing Lizzy]: "Hey-"

Chris [worriedly]: "Babe, you okay?"

Tyler [coldly]: "Of course she is. Why wouldn't she be?"

Aria [sadly]: "Tyler-"

Tyler [stood in front of Lizzy and scoffed]: "I met Aria yesterday and after I found her parents work for you all, I suggested I come over and check up on who's supposed to be my aunt."

Lizzy [coldly]: "Tyler-"

Chris [with his eyes fixed at Lizzy]: "That's your nephew?"

Aria [hesitantly]: "Tyler, that's-"

Tyler [while looking deep into Lizzy's eyes]: "Mum and dad died and instead of stepping forward and help me out, you chose to step back and place me in a foster home and force me to live with ten other children and what's worse is that no one wants to adopt a fourteen years old kid. Apparently I'm too old."

Lizzy [sadly]: "Tyler, you need to leave-"

Tyler [sternly]: "For once listen to me, Liz! I called you several times this week and you never picked or returned any of my calls, why? Am I that bad? I get that I used to give mum and dad a hard time, but I'm not a bad kid. That foster home your friend sent me to is horrible. I don't even get to sleep on a bed! I hate it there, I really do, and when child services called you and asked you to come and take me, you specifically told them that you don't get to do that cause your rich husband and his family might get angry with you-"

Lizzy [angrily]: "Tyler, stop!"

Tyler [chuckled and faced Justin]: "Thanks for throwing me in that house, sir-"

Tessa [coldly]: "Wait, you live at the White's foster house?"

Tyler [faced her and nodded]: "Yes, yes, I do, but I'm not going back there! I don't want to!"

Hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo!

Vote and Comment!

❤💥💖