Chapter 28

During dinner time;

Everyone was gathered around the dining table staring down at their empty plates, when Tyler entered the room and sat down in front of Chris and Lizzy and next to Valeria, who smiled at him.

Lizzy [sadly]: "I don't think Aiden will be joining us."

Jessica [coldly]: "Poor children. Their state is heartbreaking."

Tyler [frowning]: "What children?"

Lizzy [firmly]: "Eat your meal, Tyler."

Before Tyler could say anything, his phone buzzed causing him to pull it out and smirked as he received a message from Aria, who was having dinner in the lunch room with her parents and the rest of the staff members.

Aria: Enjoying your dinner with the bosses?

Tyler: Everyone looks tired. I'm kind of bored.

Aria: My parents are tired too. So, what is tonight's menu? Staff meal usually consists of veggies and one slice of steak each.

Tyler: Sounds delicious. I'm having shrimps and rice. Quite fancy.

Lizzy [coldly]: "Who are you talking to, Tyler? Using your phone at the table is not allowed."

Tyler [sadly]: "I'm talking to Aria-"

Andres [frowning]: "You are? Why where is she?"

Tyler [sadly]: "With her parents having dinner in the staff lunch room. Um, is it okay if I went and watched a movie with her after dinner? Can we use the movie room?"

Lizzy [firmly]: "Tyler-"

Chris [smiling slightly]: "Sure you can. I'll have someone send you snacks too."

Tyler [cheerfully]: "Cool! Thanks!"

Jessica [softly]: "Seems you and Aria are getting along."

Tyler [took a sip off his drink and smiled]: "She's a very smart girl! I mean we're all impressed with the way she solves math equations and how great she is at arts. I barely am getting half what she gets She's the first in our class."

Justin [firmly]: "She got that from Tessa because Derek was an idiot."

Valeria [coldly]: "Will you stop!"

Chris [while facing Andres]: "How about I contact the school and have them give Tessa and Derek's kid a special place cause of her grades. Like that she'll attend school with Hailey's kids and Tyler without any problem."

Tyler [coldly]: "Euh, who are Hailey's kids?"

Before anyone could answer him, an upset Aiden entered the room and sat down next to Chris earning cold looks from his parents.

Aiden [firmly]: "Hailey's telling her kids about me. Let's hope they don't hate me."

Jessica [hesitantly]: "Honey-"

Aiden [firmly]: "What's for dinner?"

Andres [coldly]: "Shrimps and salad, your favorite. Your mum thought it'll make you happy after what happened today."

Valeria [sadly]: "Come on, Aiden. Not eating won't make things better."

Aiden [cleared his throat and sighed]: "About the bottles, I'll order a box tomorrow-"

Andres [sternly]: "Forget about the bottles. Just eat."

Here Aiden grabbed his empty wine glass and smashed it on the ground earning a confused upset look from everyone, including from Tyler, who narrowed his eyes at him.

Aiden [firmly]: "Mrs. Riva! Mrs. Riva!"

For all answer, Mrs. Riva entered the dining room and stood in front of him her eyes fixed at the shattered wine glass with grief.

Mrs. Riva [coldly]: "I'll have someone clean that up, sir."

Aiden [smiling slightly]: "Call in Tessa. I want her to be the one getting rid of this mess."

Mrs. Riva [faced Andres and sighed]: "As you wish, sir."

She headed to the lunch room, where a few staff members were having dinner, and stood in front of Tessa's table earning worried looks from Derek and Aria.

Tessa [sadly]: "A problem, ma'am?"

Mrs. Riva [firmly]: "Mr. Aiden broke a wine glass and he wants you to go and clean it up."

Tessa [frowning]: "But that's not-"

Derek [standing up]: "That's seriously-"

Tessa [sadly]: "Derek, don't. I'll, um, just go."

Aria [sighing]: "Mum-"

Tessa [firmly]: "Finish your dinner, honey."

Here she stood up and headed to the dining room with the broom. The moment she walked in, Aiden stood up and smirked as she walked up to him with a straight face causing Chris to stand up as well and face his parents coolly.

Aiden [coldly]: "I accidently dropped the wine glass-"

Tessa [firmly]: "Once I'm done, I'm gonna go check on Hailey and on her kids and-"

Aiden [shrugging]: "Hailey's sleeping. They haven't slept in a while and they're all tired."

Tessa [scoffed and shook her head]: "I won't let you fuck her up like that brute did! I won't."

Aiden [sadly]: "I swear I won't hurt her."

Tessa [mumbling]: "I hope so."

Here she got down on her knees and started picking up the glass, when screams were heard coming from Aiden's room causing her to jump up and ran upstairs. The moment she broke into the room, she was shocked to see Hailey in bed whimpering in fear and sweating as her kids tried to comfort her...

Hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo!

Vote and Comment!