Chapter 12

Tessa and Derek looked at the other staff members, who narrowed their eyes at them, and immediately followed a furious Justin to the living room, where Valeria, Lizzy, and Chris, Aiden, and their parents were all seated.

Valeria [softly]: "And that was the last-"

Justin [breaking into the room]: "FUCKING DEREK FILLERSON SPRAYED MY CAR!"

He stood in front of Andres and Jessica, who immediately stood up and frowned as an angry Derek and an upset Tessa stood in front of them their eyes fixed at Justin.

Aiden [coldly]: "Justin-"

Tessa [sadly]: "Mr. Foley, I can assure you Derek didn't do anything wrong! I was with him all day! We dropped Aria off and came back-"

Justin [angrily]: "Stop defending that little moron! I know he did it!"

Derek [sternly]: "But I didn't! Though I would've loved to do it!"

Tessa [shaken]: "Derek!"

Aiden [coldly]: "Enough! We'll just check the cameras."

Derek [shrugging]: "Fine by me."

Valeria [sadly]: "Justin-"

Justin [while glaring at Andres]: "My car is worth 350,000 dollars! He must buy me a new one or I'll sue him!"

Tessa [sadly]: "Mr. Foley, we-"

Chris [coldly]: "Guys. You should all come see this."

Here they all gathered around his phone screen and frowned in shock as Aria sneaked into the garage and sprayed Justin's car.

Tessa [shaken]: "Aria!?"

Derek [shaking his head slightly]: "This is just great."

Justin [sternly]: "I'm gonna call the cops-"

Tessa [petrified]: "NO!"

Before anyone could stop her, she ran and stood in front of him preventing him from leaving the room causing Derek to stand beside her and glare at him.

Chris [sternly]: "Justin-"

Tessa [with tears in her eyes]: "Leave my kid out of this, please! I'll wash your car and do whatever you want, just don't come near her."

Jessica [coldly]: "No one is going to call anyone. Justin, we won't let you go this far-"

Justin [while looking deep into Derek's eyes]: "Your daughter should've never sprayed my car!"

Derek [coldly]: "Leave our little girl out of this. She's just a teenager. Look, you're upset and I get it, but don't come near her. Your problem's with me, so I'll fix it."

Justin [smirking]: "And how will you do that? Your wife might have money-"

Tessa [coldly]: "I've got nothing, but we'll manage. Just don't call the cops on her, please! I will beg you on my knees if I have to and do whatever you want, no matter what, just don't do anything crazy, please!"

Justin [looked back at Valeria and sighed]: "Fix my fucking car! I want it fixed by tonight!"

Tessa [sniffling]: "Yes, sir."

As he stormed out of the room, Derek gave Valeria an apologetic smile and headed out to the garage followed by Tessa, who was in tears.

Derek [angrily]: "What was she thinking?! Why would she ever do that?!"

Tessa [sadly]: "We'll fix the car."

Derek [pissed]: "She's grounded for life!"

Tessa [coldly]: "You won't ground her! You know very well why she did it. Look; go pick her up and I'll try washing the spray off."

Derek [hissing]: "Fuck!"

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote and Comment!

Xoxo❤💖💥