Chapter 52/Epilogue

9 months later;

In the hospital, Tessa laid in bed holding her baby boy in her arms, when the door slightly opened and both Aria and Derek headed inside alongside Chris, Jake, Tiana, Liam, Lizzy, Hailey and her parents causing her to smile at them.

Jessica [while placing the baby aside]: "How are you feeling, honey? The doctor said you could leave today."

Tessa [with her eyes fixed at Hailey]: "Is your husband with you?"

Hailey [sadly]: "No. Valeria moved out a month ago and is staying with her new boyfriend. Didnt she tell you?"

Andres [firmly]: "Well let's hope this man isn't like Justin."

Jake [smiling slightly]: "Trust me, he's not."

Before Chris could say anything, his phone rang causing Jake to immediately step out of the room earning a worried look from Tessa.

Hailey [while hugging her]: "He's also seeing someone."

Tessa [stunningly]: "Really?"

Hailey [chuckling]: "Yeah, and he's madly in love with her! He barely spends time around us anymore."

Chris [while hugging Tessa]: "Let's take you home, sis."

Tessa [softly]: "Okay."

As they all helped her and once they reached the estate, Tessa's eyes widened in shock as blue balloons and teddy bears surrounded the garden and the road to the estate.

Jessica [stunningly]: "Derek, son, you planned for this?!"

Tessa [shaken]: "Derek-"

Derek [firmly]: "No. It's probably Jake and Hailey's doing."

Tessa [chuckling]: "This is so cute!"

The moment they all stepped out of their cars, Jake walked up to them and smiled as they all looked at him with smiles on their faces.

Jake [coldly]: "My girlfriend and her brother decided to decorate the estate. I hope you guys don't mind that they invaded your garden."

Tessa [firmly]: "So you admit you have a girlfriend?!"

Jake [chuckling]: "Yeah. I found the one and I hope you're gonna like her as much as you do. Come on in."

As they all headed through the door and reached the living room, Tessa gasped as Mrs. Riva and a few staff members greeted them with cheerful claps. As she hugged each one of them, Jake winked at Aria before taking seats on the couch. As he pulled his phone out, a text message from Love💕😍❤ popped up on his screen stating;

Love: We need help. Hurry

Jake: Coming

Here he stood up and hurried out of the living room earning confused looks from both Hailey and Tessa, who stood up.

Chris [firmly]: "Something's off with him."

Tessa [frowning]: "Where is he going?"

Before they could stop them, both Derek and Tessa headed to their baby's nursery room and stood outside the door in shock as no other than Valeria was inside telling Jake and Aiden, where to hang the golden framed family portrait.

Valeria [coldly]: "A bit more to the left, babe."

Jake [while adjusting the frame]: "Like that?"

Valeria [rolled her eyes and faced Aiden]: "Lower it."

Aiden [firmly]: "Val, hurry."

Valeria [coldly]: "Something isn't right-"

Jake [sighing]: "Babe, my arms are starting to hurt-"

Valeria [sadly]: "Just put it down."

As he did so, an annoyed Valeria grabbed the frame and stood on the ladder causing Jake to stand behind her protectively and sigh as Aiden sat on the armchair chuckling.

Aiden [coldly]: "Wait until Tessa and Derek sees this; they're gonna flip!"

Derek [chuckling]: "Oh trust me, we are."

Here Valeria turned and lost balance and fell in Jake's arms, who for all answer, kissed her causing both Derek and Tessa to step forward in shock earning a scoff from Aiden.

Aiden [coldly]: "They do that all the time."

Tessa [hesitantly]: "I-"

Aiden [sternly]: "Enough with the kisses, lovebirds. We've got a portrait to hang."

Before Jake put Valeria down, their parents, Hailey, Lizzy, and their kids all broke into the nursery room shocked to see them all in there.

Jessica [shaken]: "Aiden! Val, what are you-?"

Valeria [shyly]: "Hi, mum, dad. Um, babe, please put me down."

As Jake gently let go off her, Derek stood in front of the portrait and smiled causing Tessa to stand beside him with tears in her eyes.

Aiden [firmly]: "You weren't supposed to see it now, but, um, we hope you like it."

Tessa [sniffled and faced Valeria]: "You-you-when did you get here?"

Valeria [softly]: "My handsome boyfriend dropped me off with Aiden before he headed off to the hospital to see you. Aiden was supposed to hang it an hour ago, but he just was too busy talking on the phone."

Derek [firmly]: "Well, it's nice to see you all. Wait, the handsome boyfriend is him?"

Jake [shrugging]: "Yep. We've been going out for almost eight months now."

Valeria [softly]: "And I'm not planning on letting go anytime soon."

Jake [chuckling]: "Me neither."

Hailey [firmly]: "This is just-"

Tessa [excitedly]: "I'm so happy for you both."

Valeria [with tears in her eyes]: "Come hug me, sis!"

Here Tessa hugged her and cried as Valeria mumbled a sorry before pulling away.

Tessa [hesitantly]: "I-"

Valeria [sadly]: "I wasn't the best sister and I'm sorry for that. Could we start over?"

Tessa [sobbing]: "Of course."

Aiden [coldly]: "And let's say I wasn't the perfect brother-"

Chris [sternly]: "You were a dickhead-"

Andres [coldly]: "There are kids in the room!"

Aiden chuckled at this and faced Tessa with tears in his eyes, who, for all answer, hugged him while crying.

Tessa [sobbing]: "I've missed you both so much!"

Aiden [sadly]: "Me too, sis."

Tiana [excitedly]: "Enough with the crying, people, and let's give our little prince the welcome he deserves!"

That same night, everyone celebrated outside in the garden with loud music and dancing....

[THE END]

Hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

All opinions are accepted!

Lots of love!!

❤💥💖