26- A Gentle Way To Bite

The kitten tried to follow the trio into the bedroom but she was scooped up by Haven and set on the armchair. "Your little friend is in the kitchen. Why not go hang out with him for a while?"

Giving Haven a rumbly purr, the kitten bumped her head against his arm then began to playfully claw at the upholstery.

The bedroom was dark save flickers of moonlight trickling through the window and the candles Eli lit. When Haven entered, he smelt spices and wine, warmth and companionship.

"Is this done like they do it in Dracula?" Ash asked as she clasped her hands behind her back. "Do we pretend to sleep and you bite our necks?"

Eli sat on the bed, reached for Ash's wrist and pulled her down next to him. "I don't think it's that dramatic."

Shutting the door behind him, Haven moved to the pair. "I do have to bite into you," he said apologetically. "And it does hurt."

"A lot?" Ash asked. "Not that I mind. Bodhi bit me once before when we were..." in the darkness she giggled.

"Your boyfriend?" Eli asked.

"Naw. Bod was just a friend but for fuck's sake, I have needs you know." She nodded as if they should have known she had had relations in the past.

"No, Ash." Haven knelt in front of them. "It's not going to be the same biting. More like you're getting pierced by a needle."

"Sounds sexy," Ash commented as she clasped her hands on her lap.

Fighting back a giggle, Haven was glad they were not taking it too seriously because it was going to hurt. A lot. But it would also make them feel good and he let them know. "Some people hurt more than others but it is also pretty sexy, like you said, for others. So if you uh..." he struggled with the words, "feel turned on by it, that's cool. It's like a wave you've got to ride." Turning to Eli, he asked. "You ok with all of this?"

"Hayv," Eli reached for Haven's hand. "I don't care what happens. And if anything does happen then I'm ok with it happening with Ash."

"Fine then," Haven lifted Eli's hand to his lips and brushed them across his knuckles. "I'll start with Ash." Haven lowered Eli's hand. His fingers trickled over soft skin before he leaned to Ash. Brushing her hair away from her shoulders, his pale eyes skittered up to her deep blue ones. "Once I start don't tell me to stop."

He waited until she agreed before he leaned into her neck and touched his lips to it. He did not bite, not right away, not when he knew a better way. Sliding his mouth over her skin, he breathed warm and soft over her until she began to shiver. Haven cupped the back of her head, wove his fingers through her hair as she had liked it before. When he heard her make faint, wonderful little sounds, he bit deep into her neck and drew blood.

Ashlyn's hands gripped Haven's arm. Her nails dug into his skin. The blissful sensation of his lips turned into a burning pain searing down her neck.

He held her close and caressed her scalp when he felt her tense up dangerously. Drinking from her, Haven brought one hand to her backside and pulled her onto his lap. His grip was tight, a snake's hold, but his touches were gentle and soon he felt Ash relax slightly.

Small crescents decorated Haven's bare arms from her nails. He felt her heart pound then begin to slow down, that was when Haven pulled away and licked her wound shut. "Are you alright?" he whispered as he caressed her face.

She was breathless. There were tears of pain in her eyes but she nodded and told him she was fine. In his lap, Ash was trembling fiercely. Haven continued to hold her close. The scent of her blood lingered on her skin.

The mattress moved when Eli inched closer and wrapped his arms around them both. Without a word, Haven leaned into Eli's neck and trailed his tongue from collar to earlobe before digging his teeth into the teen's skin.

Eli cried out. The pain was worse than he thought but he didn't care. He felt a pair of hands holding him, one was on the small of his back, the other was caressing the nape of his neck. Eli closed his eyes. He knew it was both Haven and Ash who were touching him and it made the pain fade into bearable.

Eli felt Haven kiss along the wound once he was done. Then as silently as they were, they lay on the bed. Haven nestled between them, his head turned to Ash and his fingers weaving through her long hair again. Eli curled around Haven and nuzzled into the crook of his neck, placing his own small kisses along his lover's skin.

"You belong with us," Haven told Ash as his fingers glided down the tips of her hair.

Crawling over Haven's shoulder, Eli reached for Ash and placed his hand on her cheek. "It just feels right," he agreed.

"Then I can stay for good?"

Eli and Haven looked at each other and nodded. Sliding his hand from her cheek to her lips, Eli said, "We wouldn't have it any other way."

words: 876