WHAT IN THE BISCUITS AND TEA

Before I knew it we were back in the van. I looked at Tom and he looked as if he was crying. I wanted to make a comment on how big of a pussy he was, but then I noticed I was crying too. When we wiped away our tears, Tom sat in the drivers seat and started driving.

"Where are we going Tom?"

He looked at me with tears in his eyes, "Home, we're going home"

I was excited to finally be going "home", but I couldn't help but be nervous about what his next step will be. Will this encounter with his old mates change him? I need to stop thinking about it and just be happy we're finally going to sleep on a real bed and not in this van. 

When we got to our destination Tom didn't say a word to me. He just pointed to the house we stopped at and I understood that he wanted me to get inside. The house was beautiful. A beatiful glass chandelier was hanging from the ceiling. I sat down on on the couch in the livingroom, I stared at the wall for few minutes and then I heard the door slam. "It must be Tom" I thought. After hearing the door I didn't hear any footsteps for a while, so I decided to have a little nappity nap. When I woke up I still didn't hear anyone. I got up, put my hair into a messy bun, put on ripped jeans and my twenty one pilots shirt I bought at one of their concerts and also a twenty one pilots beanie. I decided to walk around the house and check it out. 

When I opened the door to the bathroom pan!c overtook my body. IT WAS HARRY TRYING TO RIP HIS HAIR OUT! "Stop you stupid poo on a stick!" He looked at me probably more confused and shocked than I was. "What in the dear name of biscuits and tea are you doing here luv?!" "Tom took me here after something terrible happened, what are you doing here?" "I live here!" He then suddenly took his shirt off and turned to the shower, his nipples started shooting chocolate pudding. I was very hungry and it took everything in me not to run over and start licking it. 

"Sorry you had to see that tartar sauce." He looked so embarrased, I felt so bad, but I didn't say anything and just waited until he left the bathroom. Once he left I closed the door and immediately went to the shower and started licking the pudding. Fuck, Harry, it was so good.

"What the hell are you doing?!" It was Tom.