FINALLY GETTING HELP

I was scared out of my ass reading that note, but I  knew i couldn't stay shocked for too long. I needed to go out and get him before he does something he will regret. 

I quickly put a hoodie on and put my hair up into a messy bun and ran out the door. Only to be greeted with Tom laying on the grass outside, face down, with shit on his pants, not sure if his or not, but I am not here to judge that. I'd rather see him shit his pants than fuck a goat. 

I tried calling out his name, but he didn't react. I saw him breathing, so I didn't call the ambulance. After a few minutes he started moving and then slowly waking up. I was relieved to see him wake up. I went closer to him and helped him up and without a word we went back to the living room and we sat down on the sofa. I wanted to talk to him about it, but he seemed so distressed that I didn't think it would go well. So I brought him a blanket and he fell asleep. 

I couldn't fall back asleep so I just sat there next to him, making sure he wouldn't try to do something stupid again. When he woke up I could see the remorse on his face without him even saying anything. "Please tell me that was just a dream and nothing actually happened." I didn't say anything out loud, but he could tell by my face that it was in fact real and everything he remembered did actually happen. 

He sat up with his head in his hands and kept rubbing his eyes. I told him that he should change his pants because I saw some shit on them. He quietly got up and showered and then changed his clothes. Finally he didn't smell like a swamp. 

After another few quiet moments he apologized to me and said that he will seek help. I told him I would be very happy if he did and I would do anything I could to help him. 

"I want to sing a duet with you, Vanesa"

"Okay, let's do it." I said.

Then he got up and put on a karaoke version of "What makes you beautiful" by One Direction.

He knew it was my favorite song, and we sang our hearts out. After the song ended we decided to make some food and made a deal that after we eat we will look online for some help for him. We made delicious eggs with vegetables and bread on the side.

He kept farting the entire time, to the point where I started to get a little annoyed, because it would smell so bad and I would lose my appetite with each fart that came out of his ass. He would say "Excuse me" after each one. Some of them were more tolerable than others. The wetter ones had me a little concerned sometimes. 

When we finished our eggs we sat down and started looking for help.