Hope?

Before I could say anything, he helped me stand up and took me into his white van. We got inside and he asked me "what's your name sweet angel?". "Vanesa".
"oh that's the most beautiful name I've ever heard". I blushed. We started driving, I didn't know where we were going, but at that time I didn't care, I just wanted to be as far away from my parents as possible.
We didn't talk at all. We stopped at some fancy restaurant, I can't remember the name of it. He got out, walked to my door and opened them for me. Then he grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the ground, I think he might've broke my nose. Then he just started laughing and said "sorry, i've always wanted to do that and this was my only chance." Then I wiped the blood from under my nose and we just laughed about it and brushed it off like nothing happened.
We walked into the restaurant and he had already reserved a table for two, it seemed odd. How did he know he would be coming in here with me today?
After we sat down and ordered some food, I couldn't help but ask..."how did you know to reserve a table for tonight, did you know you'd be coming here with me today?"
He just kinda sat there and stared at me like a retard, so I said "stop looking at me like a retard and answer me."