Paramour pt. 2

Taehyung was just about to take a shower and get ready for bed, when he suddenly heard someone knocking.

He remembers that the maintenance guy was going to come check the kitchen sink. So he slipped his bathrobe back on and headed to the door.

What he saw instead was the one person he never expected.

"We need to talk."

She walks past him and enters uninvited.

He releases a deep breath and closes the door. He makes sure his bathrobe is closed properly, and doesn't reveal any love bites.

Then turns to face her with a smile.

"What should we talk about?" He asks her.

He then points to the sofa and motions for her to sit.

She doesn't hesitate to sit down and he sits across from her.

They look at each other for a while, until he speaks.

"Well, I assume you have come here to discuss something with me. I'm all ears."

She narrows her eyes at him.

"How long has it been going on?" She finally asks.

His smile doesn't falter as he replies, "How long has what been going on?"

She scoffs and spits out, "Come on now. Let's be adults about this and speak honestly."

He scoffs right back at her and says, "Ok, I honestly don't know what you're talking about."

"How long have you been fucking my husband?"

He takes a few seconds before answering.

"I don't think you want to know."

"Yes I do. That's why I'm here. I want to know what it is about you that has my husband spreading his legs for you."

"Are you jealous cause you can't get him to spread yours?"

She glares at him hatefully and says, "He's mine. And if you think that I will easily let him go. Then you don't know me at all."

Tae stands and angrily replies, "You think you can come here and threaten me into giving him up?

He is Mine! He has been mine since before you ever saw him. Do you think I don't know about how you were the one who begged your father to arrange your marriage?

Huh? You know that he showed no interest in you the first time you met."

She looked taken aback and he continues.

"Yeah, I was there when you first met him. I saw how you ogled my man.

But I never expected you to force him to marry you. He tried so hard to talk to you about not forcing the wedding, but you wouldn't hear of it.

I think you have always known that he never loved you. You know that he was getting his needs filled by someone else. Someone who knew how to satisfy him.

I could count on one hand how many you have had him in your bed. Well, actually just the one finger will do."

"Shut up you disgusting pig!" She yells irately.

He sits back down in a calmer manner.

"I'm simply stating the facts. I don't plan on letting him go either. If you found this place, then that means you saw us together. You saw how happy he is with me. Genuinely happy.