Twincest pt. 2

(This chapter will include scenes of a three way 🔞. It may not be that well written since it'll be my first time writing one. I know alot of y'all don't like these types of things so I suggest y'all just skip this chapter. And/or skip to read the ending. 😁)
********************

"What kind of sick game are you two playing at? Did you enjoy making a fool out of me?!" He begins to walk away and mutters to himself, 'God I swear, men are such assholes. I am going to start dating women from now on.'

He stalks back to Tae's room to search for his clothes, still complaining.

Tae moves closer to his twin and says, "That wasn't cool. I never said it was ok to play with this one."

He then walks away to try to salvage his newfound love.

He finds Jin looking around for his shirt. When Tae finds it, he hands it over to him. Jin sees it in his hands and angrily takes it from him.

He then slips it on and tries to walk past him, but Tae blocks his path.

"Wait, please let me explain. It's not what you think ok."

Jin glares at him and his silence encourages Tae to go on.

"I didn't tell you I had a twin because there was no reason to. We have only just met last night. And if we had continued to see each other then of course I would've mentioned it to you."

"So what? So you can try to share me?!"

"No! Of course not.. I didn't give him permission to to do anything like that. I really like you and I don't want to share you with him.

I won't lie to you. We have done things like that in the past. It was just a fun game we usually play with guys we bring home. But only when one of us didn't score that night.

When I met you, I didn't know the effect you would have on me. You just blew me away and if you allow me, I would like to see you again."

Jin then says "What?! You do understand that I have sucked your brothers cock already? Like it was all in there." He uses both his hands to motion him sucking on him and puckered lips.

Tae chuckles and says, "Unfortunately, it is something I have become accustomed to. But I am willing to look past it if you are."

He then reaches out for his hands and brings them to wrap around his waist.

Jin tries to look like he's thinking about it, but he really likes him. And if his brother hadn't have crossed his path earlier, he would probably be spread eagled on the bed right now. So he leans in and tells him, "I don't want y'all to be pulling any tricks on me. Ok?"

Tae smiles and kisses him, "We won't. I promise. Not unless you say so." He winks at him.

Jin doesn't respond as he imagines how it would be being with both of them. Tae smirks cause he knows what he's thinking. He wouldn't be the first one to be with them both.

After making up, Tae walks him back towards the bed and has his way with him again.

Meanwhile Tae-hwan is listening to them outside his door. He gets hard when he hears Jin moaning loudly and he then remembers how his lips felt wrapped around his cock.

He then reaches into his pants and begins to stroke himself and imagines Jin's lips on his cock until he spills his seed.

He then quickly walks away while he can still hear them having sex before he gets caught.

******************

Over the next couple of weeks, Tae and Jin continue seeing each other. Taking turns being at each other's house. When Jin sees Tae-hwan, he just politely says 'Hi & Bye' and rushes to Tae's room.