Our Secret

A/N: So this is a short story based on BTS Map of the Soul ON:E concept photo shoot video. My bestie @chicagogirl24 pointed out that Jin had what appeared to be a hickey on his neck. And we jokingly said it was from a member. I, of course said Tae gave it to him. And she picked JK, since she leans more towards JinKook. So we decided to write our own little story of how it came about. Hope y'all enjoy. Y'all can read her version in her short story book. Please go check it out. 🐯🐹💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Voo, we need to stop this... They're going to be calling us soon." Jin is being pressed against his dressing room door by his beloved, and very secret boyfriend Taehyung.

Taehyung is letting his hands wander all over his boyfriends body, incredibly turned on. As soon as he saw him walk out of the room, he wanted to attack those plump lips that are made just for him. So he pushed him back inside the empty room and started to kiss him.

He presses his nose against his neck, inhaling his scent. And starts to lick it all around, loving how he can feel Jin's pulse quicken as he kisses him.

Jin gets lost in the moment of passion until he starts to feel his love nibble on his neck.

"Tete! What are you doing?! You know we are taking publicity shots soon."

Taehyung giggles against his neck and says, "I'm not doing anything, I swear my love. I just wanted to kiss my man before he goes back out into the public where everyone will just ogle him.

And I have to just put up with it because no one is supposed to know that you're mine."

Jin pulls Tae's head back and starts to caress his face.

"Vv, you know that I love you. I don't even look at anybody else because you are it for me. Everything we do is for our fans, who I'm sure miss us."

Tae pouts as he plays with the buttons on Jins shirt.

"I know, I just sometimes wish that I could yell it out to the world that I love you. And you love me."

Jin giggles at his cute pout. He has always had a soft spot for this particular maknae. Since before they debuted, the little things he did always endeared him to him.

He loves all his members, and especially the golden maknae of the group. But Taehyung is the one he truly loves.

The love he has for the other members is deep, but it's more of a brotherly type of love.

He loves their leader RM, because of his smart brain. And is in awe at everything he has accomplished at such a young age. He has spoken to world leaders without any fear. He helped the band rise to the top. And they all know how hard he works to keep them at the top.

He loves his forever roommate Yoongi for always encouraging him to do his best. Who goes fishing with him even though he'd rather be sleeping on his time off.
How he cares for all the members, who know he isn't as grumpy as he seems. He shows his love for them in the little things he does for them.

He loves Hobi for being the bright star in their lives. Even when times were gloomy and they worried that they would have to disband. He was there to try to keep their spirits up. The joy he brings to their lives on a daily basis is phenomenal. He is the most talented dancer, along with Jimin and the band won the lottery when he joined them.

Jimin, the sensitive, healer of the group. Extremely talented dancer and singer. Who always wants to see his fellow members happy. He is always there to be supportive of them, no matter what hardships they're enduring.

And his baby Jungkook. JK.. Kookie. He has watched him grow up to be the amazing person he is today. The fun times and laughter they've shared through the years mean so much to him. And he loves him so much. Everyone who knows the band can see how much they love each other.

But his V, well he really loves him too. They have shared so many good times together and they are being held in a special place in his heart.

But somewhere along the way, the brotherly love he felt for him turned into a passionate love. He didn't know just how much he loved him until Tae confessed his love to him one night.

He started by holding his hands, and explaining that he feels a different kind of love for him. And if he didn't return his feelings, then he would understand. But please don't ever hate him for something he couldn't control.

Jin couldn't believe how brave he was, and he was younger than him too. So he confessed his own feelings to him, and they agreed to keep their relationship to themselves.

Tae is pressing his entire body against Jin. Wanting to feel him once more before he has to let him go.

"When we get back home, we are going to spend the rest of the day in bed together. Do you hear me? I want to worship you for hours my love."

Jin hums in agreement, soaking in his mans scent. He kisses him one last time before Tae pulls away.

"Try not to let JK get too touchy with you again. I know he does it just to test my patience."

Jin laughs, cause he thinks JK really does like to tease him.

Before walking out, Jin takes one last look in the mirror and spots the small hickey on his neck. He then turns to glare at his boyfriend.

But he doesn't seem to be regretful about it. He looks more like a show off than anything.

"Voo.. how am I supposed to hide this?"

Tae just shrugs his shoulders, and says, "It's not that visible. And if they do spot it, I just hope they know that I'm the one who gave it to you. Cause you're mine Kim Seokjin."

He then walks out with his deep laughter.

When Jin goes outside, he is shown where to stand and the make-up artist touches up his face.

When she sees the mark, she doesn't say anything. She knows it wasn't there earlier when she first applied his make-up. And now he walked out of the room with Tae.

She is jumping for joy inside, confirming that the two members known as TaeJin is real. 🤗

The shoot continues with only the occasional remark from the other members, teasing them both.

At the end of the shoot, they all travel back to their house. And Taehyung stays true to his word, and shows Jin just how much he loves him all through the night.

The End.

A/N: I couldn't write smut because I couldn't find a good way to work it in. This was just a fun idea my bestie and I thought of. Either way, we hope y'all liked them. Y'all can check out her JinKook version on her book. Luv y'all! 💜

❤️💕💜