Banter (Story 1# Pt. 1)

(Ruv POV)

Ruv watched from the shadows as Sarv battled Boyfriend, getting more and more agitated by the minute. Girlfriend was oddly unfazed. He wanted, so badly, to intervene, but decided to just watch.

---~~~(̸̢̛̭̣̰͙̣̝̲̹͙̘̈́̃̓̃̿ͅͅ ̶̸̢̗͕̝̘̼̙͔̱̠̠̥̫̓̄̾̑̑̌̅͑̑͆̂͐̽͘͝͡°̵̡̙͎̖͕̣̪͚͍͇͒̑̂̋͆̾̉̈̑͆̑̐̽̚ ̵̷̧̛̛̗̭͖̙̲̠̯͉͈̪̻͖̞̤̗̤̗̍̽̈́̀̈́̀̾̅͒͊̑͗̐́̉̓̚͜͜͝ʖ̴͈̤͉͔͖̮̐̐͜ͅ ̵̶̧̨̨̨̧̨͙͎͓̝̻̹̟̤̮̱̩̲̬̘̩̲̝͖̮͊̓̏̈́̀͒̃̕͜͡͝°̴̢̺̬͚̜̩͇̗̥̦̻̭̔̑̈̈́͒̾͒̌̑̊͊̓͒͑͝)̴̢̛̝͇͈̠̞̪̝͎̗͉̜̭͑̽̔̐̀̚͜͜ cursed terry the time skip~~~-

Ruv had enough, stepping from his hiding place. Sarv's head snapped to attention. "Ruv!" she said a little too cheerfully, but her face told him it was fake. "You finally came by," she said, irritation shone in her eyes for a second. "I'm sorry for the trouble, Ruv, but looks like you'll have to see me like this..."

"It's k." he replied nonchalantly. "It's my job to deal with this kind of stuff anyway.."

After a fierce battle, Boyfriend stared in alarm after noticing Ruv hadn't broke a sweat. Girlfriend was shaking on her speakers, which led Sarv to ask: "If you two were only here for the bathroom, why did you bring those massive speakers along?"

Girlfriend considered this and shrugged. "Don't know, guess I just bring them anywhere."

"Anyway, Ruv, as you saw, I was trying to-"

Boyfriend groaned. "Get it over with, lovebirds, I'm bored.."

Ruv and Sarv choked in sync. Ruv then began to laugh. "Ruvyzvat!" Sarv squeaked, "Really?! You're embarrassing me in front of the new members!"

He did his best to stop his fit of giggles, and abruptly returned to his intimidating demeaner. 

 250 words im so sorry this is my first book lmao

no need to remind me that they're hella ooc