Blast from the Future? (Pt. 5)

I'm pausing the four-shots to finish this story. Forgive me, I can't time my releases :/

----------------------------After the Movie-----------------------------

"Wow, Selv! They watched a movie and cuddled! How romantic.."

"Ewww, so what? They didn't even cuddle, sister. They just sat there and didn't do anything. No make out session, no flirting,  that's so plain!"

"...."

"Ouch! What was that for??"

"You know they have to take it slow, brother. Not even Shama Sarv has the confidence to start that. She also doesn't know if Ruv is confident with making out."

"Whatever....I came here for action and spice, not slow burn..."

"Lets go back to our observation."

---------------------Ruv POV---------------------------------------------

Ruv snapped to attention. Apparently he fell asleep during the movie. As he remembered Sarv was in his apartment too, his gaze drifted downwards.

Oh.

Violet spread across his face as he realized that Sarv has her hands wrapped around his hips, fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LOL you know what that puts her in contact with." Selever whispered.

"Shut up brother, it's not even your turn yet! And stop with the text talk, this is a verbal conversation!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarv looked so peaceful. He decided not to wake her up for two reasons:

1. This was kind of nice...

2. He could tease her about this when she woke up.

He relaxed back into the couch, grabbing the remote and changing the channel. 

As he watched The Office, (I'm sorry, I felt he would like that kind of show in this AU) he stared down at Sarv once again. She was kind of cute...

He shoved that thought away, but it was useless. He found himself lifting his hand up to Sarv's hair and rubbing.

Sarv let out a little sound of contentment, and Ruv chuckled.

Might as well enjoy this while it lasts...

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-''-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

-Add to your reading list to stay updated

-Drop a comment if you don't mind! I love feedback

Have a wonderful day/night!