(Yet Another) Dilemma (Story 2# Pt 7)

A/N Hey guys! I'm considering starting writing a Tankman x Steve fic, should I?

"Ruv, I think it's high time you confess."

"But-"

"No buts," Whitty said.  "Now I may not know anything about romance-" 

Carol snickered. "You sure got that right."

"-But even I think this has been going on for too long. Tell her your feelings, even if she doesn't return them it'll get a lot off your chest to let it out."

"That's surprisingly insightful coming from you."

"Ouch, man.." Whitty faked a look of hurt.

Carol's eyes lit up. Whitty seemed to like when she did that, offering a small smile. Ruv threw a smirk in his direction. Orange appeared on Whitty's face as he mouthed, Shut up.

"Well, Romeo," Ruv whispered. "Before you start giving me advice, you better sort out your own love life."

"Ruv! RUV! I have such a genius idea!"

Carol whisper-yelled her idea to Ruv. By the time she was finished, he blushed.

"But isn't that a little over-the-top?"

"Oh, of course not! She'll definitely love this!"

Ruv sighed. "If you say so..."

Ruv cycled back to his apartment. Hopefully, Carol was right.

He arrived at his floor, noticing that Sarv was fast asleep. He put away his things, dropping a light kiss on Sarv's forehead as he left the apartment to begin his plan.

(Sorry for the late and short chapter! I'm gonna start writing the next chapter now!)