Blast from the Future? (Story 2# Pt.2)

(Selv POV)

He immidieantly found himself falling. Before he could hit the ground, he unfolded his wings and glided to a shaded spot. Peeking out, he saw the normal. (By that he means "Earth normal")  Humans crowded the parking square he apparently landed in, and one human in the middle was restraining something rather large.

Or someone...

"MOM!" He slammed a hand on his mouth and ran around the perimeter to a different spot. The humans whispered among each other, then sent a team of four to investigate. They looked around Selv's previous spot then didn't think more of it. He once again unfolded his wings and flew to the nearest roof, watching the scene from a safe distance: Sarvente was struggling in a large man's grip, agitation clouding her face. He then realized what the man was doing: Holding Sarvente so tightly her demon wings folded in painfully. The man squeezed her.  Sarvente let out a scream, then let out a burst of energy that threw both the man and the spectators off her.

She attempted to fly, but promptly flew to the ground because of her injured wings. She ran, ran, ran, and ran until she slammed into a familiar figure.

Ruv! About damn time!

He tensed, but didn't throw her off like the original Ruv would have done.

So he's softer, Ruv thought. Noted.

"Sarv!" he coughed. "Are you- are you okay? Not like I care, but I saw you being beaten up and-"

Awkward. Also noted.

"My knight in shining armor." Sarv said, rolling her eyes.

Sassy! Interesting..

"If you must know, I-"

"We have company"

Ruv suddenly became aware of the fact that they were in the middle of a public area and well within eyeline of the mob that beat up Sarv. Without waiting for a response,  Ruv grabbed Sarv's hand and ran.

So, in this universe we have a soft, awkward and denying Ruv (the one thing that never changed) and a sassy Sarvente.

This'll be interesting.