Was it Really All a Dream? (Story 1# End)

(Still Ruv POV)

"We're here!" Sarv yelled.

Ruv's eyes bugged. Before him stood a massive castle. Sarv skipped up, returned to her nun form, and raised the massive knockers. 

*DONG, DONG*

A door was opened by a man who's appearance said it all: Ratty goatee, wrinkled tee, and brown ripped trousers. "Oh." he said. "You the hot nun lady who asked me to join yo church or something?" 

Looking uncomfortable, she said, "Yes! Have you made your decision?"

"Come in, come in.." he slurred. He pointed to Ruv. "Credit card man stays out."

Ruv grabbed his hand. "No, I most certainly do not." "Oh, whatever."

He motioned for Sarv to follow him down the hall. Ruv followed silently.

Suddenly, Sarv was pushed down and punches came from everywhere. She shrieked.

"Quiet, lady. I'm just weakening you before I take you to the bedroom."

 Ruv had enough, striding out of the shadows and shoving the man down. He used this time to pick Sarv up. By the time he looked back, the man was already running. Ruv chased with Sarv in hand. The man entered and promptly came out of a room, this time with a gun. Ruv could take a few bullets, but Sarv most likely couldn't. he screeched to a halt and ran 'round the corridor to the main room, throwing the doors open and slamming them just in time. He dropped Sarv and she finished her demon transformation, picking Ruv up in bridal style once again and taking off.

She landed on a cloud and returned to her nun form, this time looking rather shy.

"I wanted to thank you for saving me..."

"It's fine." Ruv replied, feeling this was going somewhere. Sarv pulled Ruv into a hug, then looking up at him. Ruv's face was violet was Sarv stood as tall as she could, and began to lean towards his face-

"Ruv!" Sarv shook him hard, in her demon form. He figured he must have been sleeping hard if she had to turn into her demon form to wake him. "I'm awake!" he yelled. She sighed. "You are SUCH  a heavy sleeper. You went up at 10:00 and now it's 4:00!"

"I slept for 6 hours?!"

"Yes, you definitely did...Don't ever  scare me like that again." She placed a gentle kiss on his cheek and casually went back to the kitchen.

He held a hand on the spot he had been kissed. "What just happened?" he said quietly, blushing a deep shade of purple.

405 WORDS LETS GOOOO