Blast from the Future? (Pt.4)

This is getting longer than I thought. And sorry for the late update, school's been crushing me.

                                              (Rasazy POV)

Rasazy was currently holding on for dear life as Selever ran after Mom and Dad, full speed.

"Brother, I'm sure there's no reason to go quite this fast!" 

Selever didn't listen, finally stopping for a break when the pair reached what was apparently Dad's apartment.

"Here, *puff* we are, Sarv."

He opened the door for Sarv and closed the door behind them.  Rasazy said, "I predicted this would happen. I concocted a temporary invisibility tonic that will keep us unseen, also breaks out masses down without killing us-  meaning we are basically spectators."

Selever nodded, "I didn't understand a good amount of that, but cool.....and wAIT, did you say tonic?!"

"Yeah, why?"

"It-it's so bitter!"

"Selever, I'm fully aware. If I made it any sweeter, the effect would last much shorter. Now grow some balls and DRINK IT!"

"Okay, FINE!"

He gulped it down and grimaced.  "EUGH! WHAT THE HELL?!"

Rasazy drank the tonic calmly.

"Now say, Fade!"

"FADE!!"

Selever and Rasazy started to dissipate. "Woah!" he whispered. The pair phased through the apartment walls until they found Sarv and Ruv. 

They were cozied up in a blanket, sitting in front of the TV.

"RATED R!"

"RATED PG!"

"R!"

"PG!!"

"CAN'T WE WATCH SOMETHING APROPRIATE FOR ONCE?!"

"YOU'RE JUST TOO SCARED TO WATCH SCENES WITH SE-"

Sarv covered her mouth. Ruv snickered.

"Alright, alright, how about something rated PG-13?" Sarv suggested.

"Oh, fine."

"Jumanji: Next Level looks cool." Ruv said, picking up the remote and turning on the movie.

Meanwhile, in the corner, Rasazy and Selever were trying so hard not to laugh.