The Confession (Story 2# End)

Ruv sighed. Time to double-check his plan.

Florist held at gunpoint for the prettiest flowers? Check.

Gourmet chef kidnapped and also held at gunpoint for the best food? Check again.

Blanket stolen from a nearby Walmart? Check as well.

Perfect spot? Final check.

Now let's put this into action.

                                  -Back at the apartment-

Sarv was making coffee when Ruv came back.

"Hey, Sarv."

"Do you wanna go for a walk?"

"Sure. Also, why have you been gone almost all day?"

Ruv rubbed the back of his neck. "...I spent a little longer than intended at Whitty's."

Sarv mocked indignance. "That's so typical of you, Ruv. Choosing your 'homie' over me."

"Do you want the walk or not?" Ruv said, putting on his jacket.

By the time Ruv looked over, Sarv already had her jacket on.

Ruv sighed, slipped his arm around Sarv, and lead her through the door.

~Timeskip~

Ruv finally brought them into a clearing. 

Ruv beckoned for Sarv to sit down.

Ruv's shoulders sagged as if arguing that he shouldn't do this.

Ruv straightened. It was now or never.

The moonlight was beautiful. As Sarv sat, admiring the scenery, I placed a soft pair of hands on her shoulder. 

"Sarv? I have something to tell you. She cocked an eyebrow, staring into his eyes. "What's on your mind?"

Ruv took a deep breath. "Sarv, I've liked you for months and I think it's about time I told you. I think you're cute, funny, smart, sweet, and thousands of more good qualities. Honestly, it just felt good to let that out even if you don't like me back."

Sarv stared into his eyes yet again, unblinking. Ruv started to panic, wondering if he did something wrong when he felt a pair of lips on his that definitely wasn't his.

"Ruv, I love you. Will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" she said, her face tomato red.

Ruv snaked his arm around her waist, leaning into her side. "Of course."

                                    For one of the first times, Ruv felt genuinely happy.

Lmao I can't write confession scenes for shit- I needed this to end tho :,)