Blast from the Future? (Story 2# Pt. 3)

(A/N This au is based on the Shama AU)   

                                                                                      (Selever POV)

As I followed, I took note of how different the two looked and acted. Ruv had softer colors and fluffed-up bed hair, meanwhile Sarv's stripes were shades of hot pink. This Sarv radiated confidence and popular schoolgirl vibes, however this Ruv was awkward and quiet.

Sarv also seemed to subtly flirt with Ruv here and there, and whenever Ruv picked it up, it always had a noticeable effect.  Also, sometimes Ruv would come right out there and call her a flirt, and she'd sputter and deny it. Ruv was smart and would get them out of trouble. 

They had a nice dynamic...

I was so lost in thought I ran into a wall. Sarv and Ruv jerked around.

I flew off in front of them before they could fully make out (sorry not sorry) who I was.

They looked around, shrugged, then Sarv was swept off her feet and promptly caught by Ruv.

I immidieantly knew who cast the spell. "Rasazy!?" She peeked out and sighed. "You found me."

"I thought I told you to stay home."

"But there technically was no home."

"You got me. Now stay quiet before the lovebirds notice us"

We hid then looked back to the two. Ruv was still awkwardly holding Sarv in his arms.

"Sarv?"

"Yes?"

"I..."

"I....."

"I'll put you down now.."

"So close!" Rasazy said.

"JUST ADMIT IT BITCH!" Selever yelled without thinking it through.

"Oh shit.." he whispered. He grabbed Rasazy and made  a run for it.

Meanwhile Ruv was blushing a dark purple, and all his words were mumbles. "Let's just go to my apartment...." he said.