Getting To Know

Y/N's Pov

"Here, you guys sit, I'll get you some water", I said motioning them to sit on the black long couch, designed to be occupied by six people.

I went back into the kitchen to pick up the carton of twenty small water bottles, which seemed to be heavier that it looked.
I carried it in my arms barely balancing myself. The thought that gave me strength was clear,
I don't want to embarrass myself in front of them.

Suddenly a pair of hands shared the heavy load with me, before completely taking it away.
The owner didn't make a sound until he held the box,
"This is pretty heavy, let me carry it"

The depth of the voice made oceans embarrassed as I recognized whom it belonged to. Jeon Wonwoo

"Ah... Thanks", I mumble softly.

"This is mineral water?", he asked.

"Yeah.. I thought its better to not use the local water here on your first day cause I don't want any of you to fall sick", I said clearly flustered at him starting a conversation with me.

"Right Right..", He put the box on the table as I handed everyone a bottle.

"Ahh, I'm soo tired", Seungkwan said falling in Vernon's lap as the boys lay in haphazard positions.
I decided to give them the potato chip snacks which I bought for them.

"Here, this spicy flavour is for Jun", I handed over a blue Lay's packet to Jun as he excitedly held it.

"a sweet one for Wonwoo", I handed him a packet of Little hearts which has sugary treats in little heart shapes. He looked satisfied and held his packet all to himself.

After I gave them out a packet according to their taste preferences, I heard Mira clear her throat to attract their attention.

Wonwoo nudged Mingyu to stop manspreading as the little tall boy sat with his long legs spread apart stretching ffom Asia to America.
Mingyu quickly regained his gentlemanly posture of sitting cross legged and looked up at Mira who looked flustered by now.

"So guys, what Indian food would you like to try today?", she asked.

"um..", the boys remained silent.

"curry.. Maybe", Vernon muttered hesitatingly.

"Um..Mira,
I think the boys aren't used to Indian food, so we ourselves have to select. But for today, I've made them Rice and Gamjajeon (potato pancake) along with some Kimchi as a side dish.", I looked towards the boys who looked at me with puppy eyes as if I've said what they wanted to hear.

"I know most of you would like to rest for now and I don't wanna feed y'all something spicy which disrupts your rest.", I stated my opinion which earned a thumbs up from Jeonghan.