Twister Night

Y/N's Pov

"so for today's dinner, we have", I open up the lid of a container revealing a green colored bean curd dish,
"This is a tofu dish, with flavor of Spinach.. Have you eaten spinach?", I ask them.

"ah yeah, my mom always put that in Kimchi.. I know", Hoshi gestured with his hands.

"I love thissss", Vernon said in an elevated tone which made his voice crack.
The others laughed in the places uncontrollably.

"what was this called... I know..", he continued.

"Pal-ak Paneer", Minghao answered his excited ass calmly

"Exactly", I clap my hands at his perfect pronounciation.
Our languages have pretty similar alphabet sounds, that's why he could perfectly say it.

I present to them next, "Fried bread, we call it Puri.

You put these two together and Aaa", I open my mouth demonstrating how to eat the combo using hands, until I saw Mingyu opening his mouth wide, signalling me to keep the share in his mouth

Cute, I thought.

I basically fed him the bite and as I look up, I saw all twelve eyes directed at me.
"This is not fair", Seungkwan spoke up.

"Yeah I wanna be fed too.", Dino added.

"YAHH Dino-ya, you're still a kid.", Scoups commented wide eyed.

"All the more reason for me to be fed by y/n", dino shot back.

"hahaha", I give out an embarrased laugh along with Minghao and after exchanging some glances around, everybody started laughing.

After the food, I handed over a desert to everyone in white glass bowls.
"This is called Kheer. Its a milk-and-rice semi-liquid sweet desert which is my TOPP favorite", I excitedly wait for them to try.