Dress Selection

Y/N's Pov

I tell the driver to take us to a place, my dad always buys his clothes from.
I think they'll find what they are searching for there.

We reach another big showroom with innumerable lights, where the guard greeted all of us on the door, since he knows me.
"Oh daughter, your dad didn't come today?
I see you're all grown up.", the manager pats my head as he asks me.

I don't mind him being playful with me because I've known his ever since I-opened-my-eyes.

"Hi Y/n", a long missed familiar voice called out for me.

"OMG... You're here? When did you come here?", I was extremely excited to see my childhood crush and also, the manager's son whom I haven't met for about five years ever since he went to Seoul to become an actor.

"I've come here for a vacation

Oh Is that seventeen?", he pointed towards the boys who by now, had scattered all over the place but still were in my vision as if they were watching me talk.

After a short conversation, I moved near Jun and Dino and overheard them saying,
"Isn't that Lee Do Hyun...shouldnt he be in Korea?"

"Yeah why is he sticking so close to
Our Y/n"

I chuckle at their conversation and decided not to interrupt them.

I was going back to Dohyun who was waving at me until,
Joshua called for me from the trial room and I changed my path.

"Y/n How does this look?"

I look at him, mouth agape, wondering how can a human being be so gorgeous

"Waaaa Daebakk (amazing)",
I mouthed.

"Haha so astonished that you're speaking Korean?", he passed an intense smile over at me.
I am flustered.
I give him a thumbs up and walk over to wonwoo who was trying on something that looks more Indian.

"Wow this looks so good on you.", I pointed over to the red coat he was postering in front of him.

"Oh.. Thanks.. I guess I'll go with this", he smiled gently.