Award Show

Y/N's Pov

It was evening. I already dropped the boys at the stylist's studio, since today the makeup and hair styling was to be done by professionals.

Three hours of separation and a big bang surprise, we were ready at about 6:30 p.m. and headed to the function at the Big City hall in our separate vehicles.

We are supposed to meet at the red carpet at 7:15 p.m.

As I am new to the managers position, I'm equally new to the industry too.

Just like Seventeen, I know nobody here,
But the difference stands in the fact that atleast Seventeen is known by others, I am not haha.

Since I reached before the boys, I wander around in the area looking for someone familiar.
Definitely not to my surprise, I found nobody.
This gave a boost to my confidence... Into a negative direction.

I called the driver and he told me he was already here.
Getting all worked up to show a new version of myself to Seventeen,
I slowly walked towards the red carpet, where I saw the members in UTMOST GLORY.

THEY LOOK STUNNING TO THE POINT I SHOULD HAVE BAGED THAT SILVER LACE DRESS TO MATCH THEIR LEVEL.

Joshua was the first one to spot me in the crowd and immediately waved at me without thinking twice.

"Y/n whe-""Wowwww", his eyes widened at the sight of me as reporters start surrounding us one by one

"Y/n whe-"
"Wowwww", his eyes widened at the sight of me as reporters start surrounding us one by one.

"The guest of the hour is here all the way from SOUTH KOREA", a mob of photographers start interviewing and clicking our pictures.

What's special about this is that, Ignoring all the hype for their arrival,
All the Seventeen members concentrated their eyes on me.

"You look so gorgeous",
"You look stunning"
"wow Y/n I'm blinded by your lights", I chuckled at thirteen back to back compliments which gave my confidence a double positive boost.

"You all look so gorgeous yourselves, stop pointing me out.", I smiled at their cute faces trying to spread out from the circle the unintentionally made around me on the red carpet.

The others look like,