Grudges

Y/N's Pov

"Since you stole the cook from the Kitchen today,
You'll have to eat out", I told the boys who had hands full with bags of clothes.
They sure love shopping.

We went to one of the biggest Pizza chains in India, called 'Pizza hut', and enjoyed various kinds of pizzas.
I wish time stops right here because this is the happiest I'll ever be in my life.
.
.

Reaching home, everybody bid goodbyes and went to their rooms for a good night's rest.

Jeonghan's pov

I barely did anything the whole trip and unlike them, I'm not sleepy at all.

So I decide to go down and see if y/n is still awake.
Which room does she sleep in?
Should I go or.... Nevermind, I'll come back if she's not up.
Come to think of it.
I don't know anything about y/n
Which room she sleeps in.. How did she beco-

I hear an arguing voice near the door and decide to hide near the stairs to listen.
I think it's Mira.. She still didn't leave?

"..what happened today on the bus with Jun..was intentional right?

You're just trying to be all fragile and girly in front of them so that one of them falls for you.
I know bitches like you love this shit.

I'll make sure to get you fired asap.", she hmphed quietly.

"Stay in your limits Mira,
What happened was an accident and in no way I would-

*Thud* someone fell on the floor
"Ahh", Y/N's quiet wince was heard.

I think it's about time, I show up.
The moment I move, Vernon comes out of the bathroom beside me, shocked at the sight of me,
making a sound which interrupted the ongoing feud.

"Oh Vernon... Jeonghan, you guys didn't go to sleep?", Mira broke into a smile as fake as her eyelashes while
Y/n was standing with her head low, dusting her clothes off.

"Yeah, just using the bathroom.", Vernon smiled.

"Both of you?", Mira raised her eyebrows.

"N-".. "Yes", I had to say to evade the fact that I was eavesdropping.

Vernon looks at me and I wink at him.

Mira broke into a laughter while bidding us goodbye on her way out. On the other hand Y/n seemed to be upset to the point where she didn't even make eye contact with me.
.
.
It was about 3 a.m. And I still couldn't sleep thinking about why y/n looked so upset with that little allegation.
Moreover, her upset face didn't seem to be leaving from in front of my eyes.