Draxolotl

Dedikeret til Sam fra mit helbredskursus 🙄 #godh8sf4gs

" !" said Draco as he flopped about on the floor, his slimy pink body sticking to the hardwood, unblinking eyes staring out.

" ? ."

Harry glomped onto his now grey, sticky tum tum and attempted to use his small, flimsy arms in order to slide over to his wand.

" , ! "

" "

" !" Sighed Draco as he too rolled onto his belly, just as they reached that final decision the door opened and in sauntered Professor Snape.

"Oh pog godt, jeg løb lige tør for axolotl slim" he picked up the two boys who struggled and thrashed in his grip.

" !" Argued Draco but it was in vain, axolotls don't have vocal chords.

"?" Snape yelled as a dropped Draxolotl and Haxolotl on a desk, making a beeline to the crumpled mound of clothes and wands in the corner of the room. Sifting through it he found the unmistakable Zauberstab of Harry Potter.

"Ew hvorfor er det slimet?" He looked over at the axolotls, then back at the clothes "kunne det være?" He muttered approaching the desk where the two sat.

"stakkels skabninger, hvad gjorde de dig??"

" ! , !" Exclaimed Harry again thrashing wildly, yet again all that came out were the sounds of rasping breaths.

"Jeg er sikker på, at der er plads i en dam et eller andet sted. Bare rolig, du er sikker nu"

Draco and Harry are now gay axolotls and are presumed dead the end.