Draco's dirty little secret

Draco had a secret. A terrible no good very bad secret that ate him up from the inside every day and made his brain feel itchy just thinking about it.

This secret? Well if you promise not to tell anyone I may just whisper it to you. You promise? Good okay pinkie swear do not tell bitch boy... okay here goes listen carefully
*dracoisafurry* did you catch that? Want me to repeat it slower huh? Ugh fine you liberal use your fuckin ears deaf bitch... DRACO MALFOY IS A FURRY oh my that was quite loud my bad lol hopefully no one heard... anyways here's the deal.

Harry Potter has always been attracted to anthropomorphic animals, it's been his thing since he saw Winnie the Pooh when he was a boy, he never told anyone for the obvious reasons.

Draco Malfoy discovered that he was a furry two years ago while he was browsing on reddit, he came across some furry porn and well the rest is history. Draco created his fursona, a white dragon by the name of Ash Shiro and made this dragon look like a more twinkier version of himself.

Harry Potter wasn't really a furry but he enjoyed jacking off to furry sexy times whenever he could, when he was with Ginny he would make her wear these real cat ears that he harvested himself as well a cat tail that he borrowed from Dudley.

But Harry wanted more. Sure Ginny satisfied his needs but she wasn't, you know a furry. Potter fantasised fucking an anthropomorphic dragon, a white one, with a slim twinkie body and a phat a$$ but it was only a fantasy, never to be reality.

~~

It was a cold, winter afternoon and Draco Malfoy was scurrying along the winding hallways of Hogwarts occasionally peeking behind him to make sure nobody was following. He eventually made his way to the Room of Requirement and slipped in like a live octopus suffocating on a plate, covered in sauce.

Harry Potter was walking along the corridors when he saw Draco slip into the Room or Requirement. It's late he thought why would Draco go at this time of night? Harry then made up his mind to just take a peek to see what Draco was doing.

Draco calmed his mind, clearing his thoughts and concentrated hard. He felt himself change his neck extended and two of his fingers disappeared, he felt a tail grow from his tailbone and the tingling sensation of scales growing over his skin. He opened his eyes and looked in a mirror, it had finally worked!

Harry peeked through the door and doubled back when he saw a dragon standing in front  of him checking itself out in a mirror, he then noticed that on the floor next to the dragon there was a pile of clothes, a Slytherin uniform to be exact. Harry's face went red and he cautiously walked into the room and approached the dragon.

Draco heard the door shut behind him and he jumped up scared out of his mind, he then saw Harry Potter standing in front of him dumbfounded.

"Draco?" Asked harry as he walked up to the platinum white dragon. Draco sighed, his game was over "what are you going to do to me Mulaney?" He asked defeated.

"You can talk?" Asked Harry, an animagus couldn't talk, so why could Draco?

"I'm not an animagus if that is what you think"
"Then what are you?"

Draco gulped could he trust Potter? They were enemies for years what's to say that he wouldn't snitch on him.

"Promise not to tell?"
"I promise" said Harry, he sounded sincere.

Draco breathed out heavily "I'm a furry"

~~

After the revelation Harry left, he couldn't answer so he just left Draco in the room of requirement. But he couldn't stop thinking about furry Draco.

He thought about his slim scaled body and long tail that could be used for, purposes. He even, late at night thought about being undone by said dragon even though he thought of himself as a top.

Harry needed to see Draco again.

During potions Draco and Harry were paired up. It was a very quiet and awkward atmosphere with the only words being spoken when they were referencing the potion at hand. As they were making the potion Harry decided to break the silence he meant over to Draco placing his lips inside his ear and whispered "meet me at the room of requirement after class" he then stuck his tongue in Draco's ear and swirled it around for measure.

~~

After class Draco made his way over to the room and stood in front of it having a small panic attack as he waited for Harry to arrive. When he did the bruise haired boy smirked and opened the door. The room had been decorated with mayo coloured furniture and portraits of eggs hung around them.

"I'm gonna offer you a deal" purred harry "I've been thinking of telling Ronald Reagan about the whole furry thing" Draco gasped not Ronald Reagan! The biggest gossip at durmstrang! "But I'll forget about the whole thing if you let me touch you in dragon form".

Draco sighed, what other option did he have.

He removed his clothes and stood before Harry and began concentrating and felt himself meld into his furry form.

"Is this what you wanted" said Draco seductively. Harry licked his lips "yes" he then took out a shot gun and aimed it at Draco's head "gamers rise up" he whispered and executed the furry.

The end

Written by glxyblu (he/him)