Honey

"Harry fucking potter what the gosh heck darn fuck shit do you think you're doing!" Exclaimed Draco as he had just walked in on a horrid sight.

Crabbe his loyal companion and his mortal enemy Harry Potty were completely naked playing a game of pin the tail in the donkey.

Harry immediately covered himself blushing hard stuttering out what sounded like an excuse to a flabbergasted Malfoy.

"I- we were playing donkey on the pin I- I meant pin the tail on the Donny..." he blubbered nervously completely embarrassed but Crabbe however was smirking.

"Hey Draco" he growled like an angry hog that had watched his young getting shot by a hunter.

"What in the world is going on here!" Screeched Draco "my father will hear about this!" He spluttered, absolutely livid.

Crabbe sauntered over to Draco grabbing his tie "he doesn't really need to know..." he trailed off as he pressed himself closer to Draco letting his free hand roam.

"W-what the doodle ding dong do you mean?" Draco shuddered as he felt Crabbe caress his hip letting out a small whine.

"Hey Harry I think we've found our new Donny- I mean Donkey lmao" growled Crabbe.

Harry walked towards Draco nervously the timidness clearly being present on his features, fear glazing his green eyes.

Crabbe smirked "well Harry what are you waiting for" the boy stood nervously not knowing exactly what to do "cmon mate y'all should smishy smoosh each other's facey waceys nya :3".

The two boys faced each other looking into each others nervous stare, forest green meeting storm grey in a way that they never met before.

Draco then took the lead stepping forward and grabbing Harry's cheek and leant in to capture his lips in a deep smish smoosh :3.

Harry was surprised by the action what does this mean? Wait does Draco fancy me¿'thought Harry as he submitted to Draco's tongue well maybe I fancy Nancy him too.

"Who's your daddy now?" Asked Crabbe who was watching the whole ordeal unfold in front of him.

Draco broke off from the kiss momentarily to moan two names "Potter and Crabbe Sunbaenim" "I didn't hear you?" Draco groaned and turned to grabbe Crabbe's shoulders "I said Potter and Crabbe fuckin sunbaenim you son of a shirt wearing horse" and began to deeply make out with Crabbe.

"Clothes.off.now" groaned Crabbe.

Harry put on a Santa hat and got to work undressing Draco who at the time was wearing sliced yams as underpants "damn I love to literally eat people butts yummy yum I fucking hate yams" he the proceeded to lick said yams like a cow.

"Ho ho ho" groaned Harry.

Suddenly Draco felt something enter him IT WAS THE DONKEY TAIL OMGJXGVNG THERE WAS A FUCKING NEEDLE IN HIS ASS?

Draco screamed "What the dang!" But slowly the pain was replaced by pleasure... jk it was more pain and he hated it.

Draco took out his wand and pointed it at the two boys "honey up my dudes!" he screamed as honey splurged out of his wand onto them covering them completely in the golden liquid.

"Oh alright" said Crabbe as he casually left.

Suddenly Hedwig flew in Snow White wings beating against the hair and landed next to Harry's now golden body and started pecking it trying to get the sweet substance all for herself.

Draco then left still completely nude with the donkey tail inside in a complete and utter huff.

Then Harry and Crabbe got expelled for sexual assault so kids don't play pin the tail on the donkey it's not good for your health.

The end

Written by glxyblu (he/him)