Kpop AU

There he is, Draco Malfoy Sunbaenim the lead singer of Slytherin the worlds most popular kpop group.

I watched his head peek out of the black, tinted car designer shoes carefully stepping out and his dark sunglasses being pushed up his nose with long, slender fingers. Whilst I grasped my camera at the ready, finger itching on the shutter as he walked closer to the screaming fans.

"Draco saranghae~" "omo Draco notice me oppa :3" "oppa saranghae" gushed the fans all of them pushing against one another to get a glimpse of the famous idol yet I stood my ground readying myself to snap some photos.

I blushed a deep green as he walked closer towards me, he was way sexier in real life.

Suddenly disaster struck a giant bus swerved off the road and was heading towards him! I threw my camera to the ground and tackled Draco to the side like Jonah Lomu and then ran towards the bus and ate it! "Omg you saved me" said Draco "yeah" said I "who are you?" Said Draco "I'm secret" I said then I ran away.

"Who the fuck I wanna suck that guys dick" said Draco "saranghae secret oppa" he whispered as he adjusted his growing erection "nobody must know I am gay for my roommate, adopted brother and bandmate Harry Potter sunbaenim" he screamed towards the crowd of fans all of whom afterwards died in a tragic plane crash.

I watched Draco from the rooftops as I took off my mask he must never know it is me, Harry Potter the lead rapper of slytherin, his roommate, his best friend, his adopted brother and biggest fan.

"Saranghae Draco oppa" I whispered as I jumped off the building.

The end

Written by glxyblu (he/him)

A/N
I see you kboos and you are annoying