Ties

Harry and Draco exited the empty class hair messed up, eyes dilated and faces red.

They quickly slipped on their respective uniforms with barely any time to waste. Their little rendezvous had occupied them for over an hour and they had only a few minutes until class began and both boys did not want Snape kicking their bodacious butts, again.

But one thing was not accounted for whilst they were getting dressed, their ties.

"Oh diddly dang it!" Cried Draco in frustration they had been searching for them for almost 4 minutes with no result.

"If we don't find our nooses Snake boy will lick us again! we need to find them quickly we only have 7 minutes left till class and they'll be suspicious is we sashay in together" rambled Harry, clearly stressed.

"Wait a fuck we're magic lads we can just transfigure something into a tie" suggested Draco.

"Well what in egg will we be transfiguring?" Asked Harry.

"THE THINGS" cried Draco "we can transfigure the dildos into ties, go to class and nobody will ever suspect a thing plus we will be in full uniform" Draco said with a smirk present on his face.

"But we just used them that's kinda gross man, and what if they turn back?" Asked Harry.

"They won't, trust me I know what the fuck I'm doing" Draco took out his wand and signalled Harry to bring over the two *things*.

"Skidaddle skidoodle this dick is now school uniform" suddenly the two sexy time objects transformed into ties in the colour of the boys respective houses.

"Oh heck gosh shit damn fuck cunt dick cocksucker motherfucker shitstorm fuckboy dickhead slut dang shoot" muttered Harry in awe.

"Told you I could do it, now put it on we need to hurry!"

The two boys made it to class with no time to spare Hermi1 looked at them strangely but seemed to think nothing of it "howdy yeehaw partner Harry" she greeted in her thick Texan accent "konnichiwa Hermi1-senpai" giggled Harry blushing like an anime manga senpai (*≧∀≦*).

"Alright lads let's turn to page 2 in which we will be learning the potion for making you not a failure to your parents" droned Snape as one lonesome tear trickled down his porcelain cheek.

Suddenly Harry heard something land on the desk, the spell had failed there was now a large CENSORED standing upright right in front of him, he took a glance to Draco who had the same thing happen to him.

Snek turned around and moaned in anger and other stuff which is inappropriate "oh my" said the class in unison.

"This is homophobia!" Cried Draco who sat on the dildo on his desk then left with the CENSORED up his REDACTED.

"Oh alright" said Harry, he then promptly died then Voldemort took over the world.

The End.

Written by glxyblu (he/him)

AN
Hey don't read wattpad porn y'all are like 12 go and watch YouTube or some shit

Update 23/6/19: stop asking if I'm on drugs

Update 7/10/20 fuck JK Rowling, bro