Kobe

"KOBE" shouted Harry as he launched his empty fizzy can to the bin missing completely, the can falling to the ground with a loud clatter.

Hermione groaned "Harry, please stop you have been trying to Kobe that gosh darn can in there for at least a good ten minutes"

"Hermione you don't get it" Harry rolled his eyes at his unreasonably strict friend, "I bet you're just being a bitch cause you can't Kobe as well as Ron over there and he can't even pick up the can right!"

"Oi thot!" Argued Ron

"Oh my god fine" Hermione picked up her own can of coke.

"You have to say it or else it doesn't count!"

"Ugh" she groaned

"Kobe" the can flew through the air and landed straight in the chilly bin.

Harry, unable to accept defeat packed his shit up and announced he was going to study in the hall, Hermione gladly waved him off and Ronno said goodbye through a gobful of raspberry snocker.

"Stupid game, stupid Hermione, stupid Ron, stupid can" muttered Harry under his bread not paying attention to the blonde haired prince standing in the hallway.

"Hey pottery man!" Jeered Draco trying to get the attention of the angst ridden boy.

"What the actual frick do you want Dracca?" Groaned Harry, who really didn't want to deal with his shit.

"I heard that you can't even kobe right" smirked Draco sashaying towards the black haired bitch.

"Why should you care?"
"Cause I'm the Kobe master"
"You? That's funny"
"I'll prove it! I challenge you to a Kobe contest, eleven pm tonight, I'll meet you by the trophy room, winner has the loser do anything they want"

Harry thought hard about this, anything I want huh? Now could be my chance to stop his harassment he thought smiling mischievously "I'm in".

Draco smirked tossing back his long blonde dreads "see you then pot head".

;;;

"Wow you actually showed up" Harry chuckled

"Same with you, I got us some cans of firewhisky so we'll have something to kobe" he passed Harry one who took it timidly and he opened his own can and took a long sip.

"Cmon I didn't fuckin hhhh poison it"

Harry opened the can and raised it to his lips taking a timid sip and eventually chugging the whole thing down.

Draco however was staring at the boys luscious black lips and the mcr croptop he had on.

A couple minutes later the two boys were very very drunk.

"Okaaayyyyy now we should probably throw" giggled Draco who was slumped against Harry.

"Yeah" slurred Harry who was embracing Draco against his chest.

"I will do it first, most out of THREEEEEE" Draco lobbed a can at the bin, getting it in.

Harry moaned loudly "I CAN DO BETTERRR" he threw his can and missed completely.

Draco walked up to Harry and kissed his cheek "I'm winning!"

Harry shook him off somewhat disgusted "no you are losing!" Harry threw another can and this one got in.

"Aw" said Draco as Harry cheered

He then picked up two other cans lobbing they both at the can the two getting in.

"I WIN" screamed Draco like a banshee as Douglass McFrickin, a banshee left the room.

"Unfair!" Complained harry

"Yes fair now you have to fuck, I meant do what I want"

Harry sighed in defeat knowing his bratty, twinky, baby boy had won "what do you want" sighed harry.

"I want you to kobe your dick it my poop hole" said Draco, giggling.

"Fine"

The two then did it cause I'm too lazy to write more and then the events of ties happens.

;;;;;;;;;;;)

The end

Written by glxyblu (he/him)

A/N
Rip Kobe ig