Chapter 12 ~ Quiet...

You lock yourself in your room, trying not to make a peep just in case Kasumi comes back.

"Y/N?" You hear from outside your dorm door.

You gasp quietly, also trying to slowly crawl into your closet.

"I'm not trying to hurt you! Please unlock the door."

There's another faint voice outside. You hear two voices. It sounds like Ochaco and Todoroki.

The voices are to fainted and you can't hear what they're talking about, you try and get close to the door to listen in on the conversation outside.

"You're trying to kill Y/N! Why are you here!" The voice of Ochaco yells.

"I am not! I'm here because I want to become a Hero! I don't want to be a villain!" Kasumi panicked.

"Yes you are. I heard a conversation with you and Shigaraki." Todoroki replied

"No I'm not!"

You hear sobbing on the other side of the door.

You slightly open the door peeking through, Todoroki notices you.

"I promise I'm not. I promise I'm not trying to kill Y/N." Kasumi sobs.

"We'll leave you be, but we won't trust you until we have proof you aren't." Todoroki replies calmly.

"But if anything happens to Y/N." Todoroki got closer to Kasumi, his fire quirk slowly lit up on his left palm.

"I will kill you." He said in an imitating voice.

Ochaco nodded the background with her hands crossed.

They walked out of the dorm like nothing happened. You quickly slam the door and lock it before Kasumi opens it.

She goes into her bedroom, you hear the door close and you unlock your door and peek out to see if Kasumi left the dorm or went into her bedroom.

You quietly leave to make sure she doesn't hear you and you quietly close the front door. You make a run for it down the hallway.

You go and visit Izuku, he's in his dorm with Denki. You knock on the door and Denki answers.

"Wassup, may I help you?" He asks.

"Is uh, Midoriya here?" You ask politely

"No, sorry. He left a while ago. Sorry dude." He replied.

"Thankyou." You left and went to go look for Izuku.

"Where could he be?" 

"Hm."

(i'm back!!! <3 <3 <3)