Chapter 3 ~ New dorm...again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Oh sorry...'' A familiar voice said to you.

You open your eyes and look up seeing your bestest red haired friend that you missed so much. You let him help you up and once you stood up, you gave him a giant hug.

''I missed you, Kirishima!'' You say happily as you are still hugging him.

''Heh, it's nice to see you, (F/N).'' Kirishima replies to you with a pat on your head.

You let Kirishima go, as you two have a chat for a few minutes about what was going while you haven't seen each-other.

Then you hear the school announcement speaker go off.

''Can (F/N) (L/N) come to the front office please.'' The speaker announces you as you realized that it was your name that got called out. So you say goodbye to Kirishima and you start heading to the front office. As you enter the front office you see a familiar hairstyle sitting in the chair in the office, so you go to the front and say that you were called in so you head to the principal's office.

''I have to move you to a different dorm, sorry if you were already comfortable with your roommate.'' The principal says to you.

''It's alright, luckily I wasn't fully unpacked.'' You reply to the principal with a happy tone.

You nod your head in agreement as you get your new dorm key, you start heading up to your old dorm room and pack everything back up. Luckily you weren't far away from your old one. Then you see Kasumi heading into the same room as you...

---= ''Is she my roommate?! Oh you got to be kidding me...---= 

                                                                    --- K A S U M I ---  P O V ---

Kasumi was cleaning up the dorm room so it could be nice and clean. Not a single dirt trace in the room. She starts cleaning up her bedroom first, then (L/N)'s.

She starts cleaning up the bathroom and the kitchen. Cleans up every spot of the room, every corner, every doorknob.

As she hears the door open she stands in front of the door welcoming you.

''Welcome!~'' She waves to you with a happy smile.

She does a familiar pose that Toga does all the time. You wave back at her.

''Here let me help you!~'' She runs over and picks up your suitcase that you have been dragging down the hall. She takes it over to your room. 

''This is your room! I cleaned it up for you! No dirt or anything~!'' Kasumi showed you your room. There was a clean bed, nice vacuumed, and clean floor, clean walls, everything was clean. You thank her for helping you out with your luggage and you start to unpack by firstly putting your clothes into the closet, then your posters, and of course your favorite rug~.

You wonder what would look like..

Inside her room...