Chapter 4 ~What did I do?!

(*Sorry guys, I am back...I was a bit busy on my Youtube Channel: Faixth Chxan . But here is chapter 4!*)

You keep your eye out on Kasumi as she leaves the dorm room. You walk to the door and look out to make sure Kasumi has left properly before peeking.

She left. You close the door quietly so no-one hears your loud noises.

You try twisting Kasumi's door knob...

''She locked it...'' You say quietly as you look around. You start looking for a pin or something to pick the lock, but you see nothing.

You decide to go to your room and see if you packed anything to use, you remember that Tsuyu has some pins so you go out the room and find Tsuyu.

After finding her you rush back to the dorm and as you enter you look around to make sure Kasumi is gone...She left...

You pick her lock and once you unlocked it as the door squeaks open...

''W-What...why...'' You start stuttering, you can't believe what you saw in Kasumi's room..on her walls...you couldn't even say a single word 'cause of how frightened you were.

You lock the door from inside her room and close the door and head back into your room. You sat on your bed...curled into a ball...

''Why was there...blood all over the walls?...did she...murder somebody?!'' You said as you start shivering in fear. You start rocking back and forth as you start sweating...

Tsuyu comes in. ''I came to see your dorm.'' Tsuyu says as she stands at your doorway.

''O-Oh, hey T-Tsuyu...'' You stuttered again.

''Something wrong, (L/N)?'' She asks you.

''I-I saw Kasumi's room...i-it was terrible...'' You reply to Tsuyu's question.

Tsuyu gasped. ''That was a bad idea!'' She exclaimed.

''I-I know but....----''

''I wanna see the rest of it...''