Chapter 1 ~ A Rumor?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's your first day of College / University.

Wondering around and taking a wonder around the place to look for some familiar faces or some interesting people to become friends with. You come forth to the cafeteria, you see your familiar friend, Tsuyu Asui!

''Asui!'' You excitedly screamed.

''Hey (F/N)! What are you doing here'' Asui asks you.

''I'm here for University, why else would I be here for. Anyway, is there anyone else here from school?'' You asked her curiously.

''Pretty much everyone. Have you heard?'' Asui whispers slightly into your ear.

''Another rumor?'' You roll my eyes.

''I heard that Toga has a sister that attends here.'' Asui whispers into your ear.

You slightly look around look for a girl that looks slightly like Toga. Don't see any familiar hair color or hair style. Not even Toga.

''Well, you better head to the office to see what classes you have. See you later (F/N) !'' You wave as Asui starts walking off waving back to you.

You start walking, once you're halfway of walking. You start getting lost and come to a area where it is completely empty. Dark, quiet, and mysterious. There is a room, up ahead with lights on.

You slightly walk to the room, it's a library...with someone...familiar in it...you open the door.

''H-Hello?..'' You stuttered as the girl sitting on the floor reading a book turns around at you.

''Hey there! No-one really comes to the library often, what brings you here?'' She says in a happy tone.

''I'm lost...'' You say to the unknown girl.

''Oh,'' The girl walks up to you. ''I'm Kasumi Toga! What's your name?'' She puts her hand out for a handshake.

''(F/N) (L/N), Nice to meet you..Kasumi.'' You give her a handshake.

''Nice to meet you too. Now where were you heading to?'' She asks you happily.

''The office.'' You reply to her.

''Follow me!'' She grabs your wrist as she takes you to the office. You slightly smile. And you think to yourself.

---= ''She's not that bad as you think she would...a sister of a Yandere murderer...doesn't seem bad at all...she could be a great person to be friends with.'' =---

                                                     ----   K A S U M I ---- P O V ----

---= ''I think I found my new senpai, sister...I think she's the one....you'll be mine my love...mine only...if anyone gets in our way of our relationship, I'll kill them! No-one will get in our way!'' =---

''Here we are!~'' She let go of your wrist and you flopped onto the ground cause you had no idea when she was letting go and you and no balance to stay up.

''Oh! Sorry...(F/N)'' She helped you up from the floor.

''Thank you, Kasumi.'' You thank her for helping you up.

You start entering the office as you turn around before you enter you see a blonde messy low bun girl skipping off back to the library..

---= ''Her eyes...were... b e a u t i f u l . . . '' =---

You slightly blush as you enter the office and get your schedule for the semester as you also get your dorm key.

''I wonder who my roommate would be...''