Chapter 8 ~ H-Her Q-Quirk...

(* I'm back, lololol i'm alive!~*)

You wait til' Kasumi is inside, and out of reach for her to see you and wait for her back to be turned, you peek your head around the corner of the wall, looking threw the alley way.

Watching every movement...

Kasumi disappeared out of your site, you couldn't see where she went...you start to panic, so you leave and decide to ask questions to Tsuyu or Shoto tomorrow.

The Next Day.

You wake up, you're already late for your classes, it is 10:27AM, you missed classes.

You rushed into the shower, got changed packed your stuff and rushed to class. Kasumi was already in class, and it was next to Kasumi...you needed that seat to listen properly which was the only seat in the front row.

So you decide to ask Kasumi a question...

''Kasumi...'' You whisper quietly to her so the professor doesn't hear you.

''Yes?'' She replies back to you.

''W-Why were you in the League of Villains hideout?...'' You ask.

''U-Uhm, I-I was t-taking a s-short c-cut home...Ya...'' She stuttered, as she was lying to you.

''Oh...okay...'' You reply and continue to pay attention to class.

Class was over, Shoto was up the back of the classroom and walks past you to the door to leave the classroom. You grab Shoto's wrist and pull him back.

''I need to talk to you.'' You whisper loud enough for Shoto to hear you, he nods in return as he follows you.

''What is it that you needed to talk about?'' Shoto asks you replying to what you said earlier to him.

''I saw Kasumi...go into the League of Villains hideout...'' You said.

''Really? Are you sure she wasn't just visiting her sister?'' He said with a blank expression.

''But when I asked her, she said she was taking a shortcut home threw the alley way.'' You said confused.

After  your conversation with Shoto, it was P.E for you and Shoto was doing English. Your P.E class was learning about each others quirk.

Kasumi was first, but she couldn't activate her quirk for running, unless...

She walked over to Tenya Iida.

''Don't mind this~'' She said as Kasumi took Tenya's blood and she drank it.

She only had a little bit, a limited amount of time, so she ran the race and won using her quirk. You were shocked to what you saw.

Your quirk was Animal Transformation. It was your turn in the race.

You turned into a Cheetah, and ran the race. You came second place.

It was the end of P.E and you're still shocked of Kasumi's quirk, you have never seen her use it before.

''Is she a villain?...''

''For a mission?...''