Chapter 6 ~ M-Me?!

It's the next day...

And you still can't forget about what Kasumi was singing that day...

You try to find Toga...and ask her if Kasumi had any last relationships so you can see who she may be singing about. So you ask Tsuyu if she knows where Toga hangs out at.

''Tsuyu?'' You ask.

''Yes?..'' Tsuyu replies back to you.

''Do you know...where Toga hangs out?...'' You ask curiously...

''You wanna know where the League of Villains hangout?!'' Tsuyu asks angrily. 

''Yes...but do you know?..''

''No...you'll have to ask someone...Todoroki or Bakugo might know.'' She says.

''Thanks!''

You say goodbye to Tsuyu and you wonder off looking for Shoto or Katsuki. You can't find them...

But you do run into one of the League of Villians...It's who your looking for!

''T-Toga!..I was looking for you!'' You start to stutter.

''Is it about Deku!?'' Toga squeals.

''No...I want to ask a few questions about your sister...Kasumi.''

''Go ahead.'' She says.

''Has...Kasumi been in...any relationships before?...''

''No...she hasn't really. She has been crushing a lot. Well she usually does. She's one of those girls who talk to themselves a lot. But instead of talking, she usually plays her piano singing about her feelings to herself instead. Usually about her crushes. In Primary she liked this guy... she usually obsesses over the people she loves at sometime during it. But...he didn't like her...he thought she was a creep or some sort. Obviously I was there to help her. You wouldn't believe what happened..'' Toga says after that long sentence.

''What happened?'' You ask curiously.

''She decided to use her quirk, like mine obviously, so she can turn into that girl so she can just be with him.'' Toga said.

''Wow...'' You exclaimed. 

''But know after that incident, she decided to like girls instead,'' She replied.

You slightly blush as Toga said that line...

----=''Am I starting....to like Kasumi!? Oh my goodness...I thought I felt this weird feeling...=---

''Well I did hear her sing yesterday in her room...'' You say to Toga.

''Did you record it?'' She asked.

''Yeah..she had a nice voice..'' You slightly smile and blush as you say it.

You showed Toga the video of you recording Kasumi's song yesterday afternoon.

''Oohoho~ I know who that one is for, she told me this morning~!'' Toga smiled at you and raise her eyebrows at you.

''!!'' You turn completely red as  you understand what Toga is saying to you.

----=''I-It was m-me all along?....''=----

----=''S-Should I ask her?....''=----

-----=''I think i'm in love....''=----

(I made this at 4AM in the morning. I stayed up all night. lol bye)