~ Kasumi's Infomation ~

First Name: Kasumi
Middle Name: Marie
Last Name: Toga
Age: 18

Quirk: Blood  Copy

Quirk Explanation: Kasumi's Quirk gains blood just like Himiko's. When she gains the blood of Kasumi's victim, she can have they're quirk. If Kasumi has a lot of blood she can have the quirk for a longer period of time, if she has less blood she can have the quirk to around 20-30 seconds.

(I decided to make it a mix between Himiko's quirk and Monoma's quirk.)

Sexuality: Lesbian
Crush: MC (main character.) (You)
Rival: Ochaco Uraraka

Personality: Friendly (in front of MC), Rude (Out of school), Yandere, Crazy, 

Backstory: Kasumi had many relationships, from Himiko. She used to date boys a lot, but she had terrible relationships between them; She then figured of trying to date females. (She was Bisexual at the time) So she decided to stay liking girls. She got into UA, as a villain undercover. She looked innocent and sweet, but she was on a mission for Tomura Shigaraki. Himiko obviously couldn't go in because Himiko was known, but Kasumi was never known. Nobody knew that Himiko had a sister, but she looks like Himiko but no-one knows its her sister. She got into UA, and graduated successfully, but failed her mission. Shigaraki was disappointed to Kasumi, so she asked if she could try one more time but in University. Shigaraki agreed and gave her one more chance and she is still in the making of the mission...

(I got exam's this week, i'll do the next chapter Friday afternoon after school. OvO)