Ch-30

Jungkook car parked in front of Bighit building.

Fans and media were there to get a glimpse of the young idol.  He waved to them and took food packs and went inside the company building.

he messaged yoongi about his arrival beforehand. He flashed his bunny smile when he spotted his hyung standing near the door of Rkive (monstudio). yoongi opened the door for him 

"What took you so long ?" Hoseok asked while yoongi took food bags from guk hands.

"yeah we were waiting for you, " namjoon said while sitting on the studio chair  whereas hoseok was sitting on the couch

"Stopped by jin hyung cafe that's why got late, Hyung packed lunch for us" Guk replied 

"Jinnie" Namjoon turned excitedly at the mention of his mate and his food now, facing other alphas in the room.

Yoongi placed the food on the table and dropped himself on the couch beside hobi.

hobi blushed as yoongi nuzzle into his upper arm sighing as he closed his eyes.

"yoon are you a cat ?? rubbing your head like that" Namjoon said "why always sleepy'

"I was waiting by the door for this brat so yep I am tired besides that hobi is soft and smells good unlike you. " 

"I smell good too " Namjoon whined 

"I Know living with you for a decade now," yoongi said.

"So what you want to talk about Guk?"
Namjoon asked the younger

"Hmm let's have food first," jungkook said try not to show how nervous he is but his hyungs know better.

They let younger relaxed and turn their attention to food as all dig in.

Jungkook keeps looking at his hyung that he end up eating less.

Once they were done and sit together  Namjoon spoke:" So Tell what you want to talk about?
He inquires the younger.

Guk gulped nervously rubbing his sweaty palms on his laps.

yoongi rub his back to try to comfort the alpha. "It's ok just let it out "

"You know already, " Hobi asked Yoongi to which older alpha nod.

Jungkook took a deep breath and took the wet tissues nearby and start rubbing his neck and wrist to remove the artificial scent spray.

namjoon and hobi eyes widened when they could no longer smell the musky scent of alpha.

"What the ?:" namjoon stands up from his chair.

Jungkook looked up at them as teardrop from his eyes.

Hobi walks to younger and hugs him "It's ok ...are you beta? " He mumbled to younger to which guk shakes his head.

"I am not Alpha... " Jungkook whispered but enough for his hyungs to hear ."Not anymore" he finished hobi eyes widened at the younger statement.

"All Sit " Namjoon commands in his alpha voices as a leader.

Hobi took guk and made him sit between him and yoongi.
Holding his hands trying to comfort him.

"Explain properly and with clear words " namjoon sternly said to  Guk who nods.

"It all happened when I went to Busan for vacations before my debut before I presented."

"Four years," hobi said

Guk nod

"I went clubbing with my friends. everything was going well. We had some drinks and all. out of nowhere, I start feeling restless. so I went to the washroom to freshen up. Later I wasn't feeling good so I told my friends I am going home. "