Ch-51

Warning ⚠️ semi smut
(if that's a thing 😬)

🔞 gif attached

Yoongi was walking towards the practice room when the door open and jimin ran out towards God know where.

He was about to move when his nose catches the sweet scent of omega. He sniffed around and his eyes widened.

"I knew it... Fuck" he quickly follows the omega but yoongi should have known it's the most stupid thing he did consider his rank.

So now his stupid ass brought him to this situation but yoongi is not complaining he is happy because the omega in front of him is none other than his mate.

His alpha felt happy seeing his mate so needy for him. Presenting himself just for him to use and breed.

He could smell the slick the more he growls the more wet omega gets.
Ready for him.

He bends down to eye level with omega.

"So pretty so wet just for me " he slowly said as he caressed jimin cheeks.

"Only for you alpha... Please " jimin purr.

"Please what baby." -yoongi

"Help me it hurt " jimin plead as he holds the alpha hand.

Yoongi quickly pulls him up making jimin small body Collied with his chest.

Jimin moaned as he came in contact with the alpha.

"Shhh" Yoon pets his head and slowly motions omega to hook his legs around his waist.

The motion made jimin dick rub over yoongi covered abbs.

He moaned which was absorb by alpha lips.

Yoongi couldn't hold anymore as he claims omega plum lips. Licking lower lips asking for permission which was granted instantly.

Yoongi tongue explores the younger mouth licking each corner.

Jimin wasn't sure what yoongi is trying to do because jimin is sure he can cum just by yoongi tongue exploring his mouth. 

Jimin taps the alpha shoulder letting him know he is out of oxygen.

"Fuck baby" yoongi growl again try to stop the needy omega moment as jimin tries to move up and down.

Yoongi slams his body to the walk caging the younger body putting a little pressure and jimin emitted the most addicted sound to yoongi ears.

Alpha moved his lips from jimin lips to his neck. "Fuck " yoongi kiss and lick the omega scent gland and before jimin know he cum with a groaned just by the fucking lick.

Yoongi scent spike which only made another wave of heat hit jimin. He moaned again. Yoongi could feel his hardened member.

"Please" jimin whimpered

Jimin holds the alpha face and kissed him deeply. Yoongi was shocked but didn't protest and kiss him back.

Jimin moved yoongi hand which was on his thigh to his ass and moaned when alpha grabs his ass and tightly squeezes it

As they both make out yoongi move his hand further now teasing the omega rim over his panties. Slick gush out and yoongi felt his fingers wet.

"So wet baby hmm" he whispers into omega ears. Jimin nods and hides his face in yoongi tries to locate the alpha scent gland. Giving it kitten licks and kisses...

Yoongi moved the fabric and touched jimin. Omega moaned at the direct contact. Yoongi slowly circles his index before pushing it inside.

Omega whimpered as alpha start fingering him fast and hard soon one becomes to and then three.

After some time jimin start moving, fucking himself with alpha thick fingers

(I mean have you seen this 🤤)

As yoongi curl his finger inside the omega, jimin once again cum untouched.

Jimin now knows the fuss about spending heat with alpha because he only spends his heat with tae.

Jimin opened his eyes as tear-filled them.

Yoongi notice

"Baby alpha is here what happened"
Yoongi thinking he did something wrong

"Taehyung" jimin whispered.

Yoongi eyes widened as reality hit him.
Jimin is mated to Taehyung can't be true because he is his mate 

"But you are not mated to him " yoongi releases anger pheromones thinking about his mate being mated to someone else.

"No.." Jimin quickly answer senses alpha angered " but I can't leave him."

It's was quite awkward considering yoongi fingers were still inside jimin.

Yoongi moved his fingers again making jimin moaned a little more. He gave him one final deep kiss before releasing him

"We have to get you out of here before someone find out," yoongi said getting the hold of himself.

"And we will talk about it, " yoongi said.

Jimin nods as he tries to get his clothes but felt too weak as he was dancing and then his heat.

Yoongi collects his clothes helping him wear them.

He took the omega out of the building through back door. Making his to his car.

As they were on the road jimin fell asleep.

Yoongi didn't know about his address but as jimin mobile ting. He saw some messages from the certain omega.

He quickly replied and took his mate to one of his penthouses.