Ch-36

After putting ara to bed

Taehyung went to his and jimin room.
He heard running water and decided to join the other omega in the shower.

Jimin was filling the tub when tae entered. " ara is sleeping now " Taehyung said making his way towards the tub.

Jimin hums and gets in the bathtub making some space for the other to enter.
Taehyung settled in it with jimin. Resting his head on jimin shoulder.

Jimin start messaging his shoulders and arms and Taehyung relaxes enjoining warm water and massage

"I was scared " he whispered

Humming jimin said "you know I will always protect you " hugging the omega
Taehyung nod

For some time they talked about their Day. How tae will be working with jin and how jimin will work with another group. More specifically alpha group.

"Will you be ok?" Taehyung asked worriedly facing the other

"I might have to take a double dose but nothing to worry " jimin replies

Taehyung took scrub and start cleaning other omega neck. Once it's clean. He nuzzles into jimin neck and plants a kiss on his scent gland. "If it's getting hard you can stop, " Taehyung told him.

Jimin eyes were close during all this time. He opened his eyes and looked into his best friend eye and with a smile, he replies "I will"

" let's get out, water is getting cold "jimin said

Both the omega clean and wear their night pyjamas and get into the bed.

" Thanks for today. " Taehyung hugs the other.

"Pleasure is all mine," jimin said to tae giving a soft peck on his lips and hugging him tighter.

Cuddling feeling warm and safe they both fell asleep