Ch-52

Tae and jungkook reached dance practice only to find it empty. Tae nervously look into the empty room and then at jungkook.

'It's empty... Why will he bring me here
.....i am in preheat... Will he.... No no he will not.... ' - tae was internally panicking.

"Hmm I thought they might be here but...."-jk awkwardly said.

" wait stay here hobi hyung studio is just around the corner... I will go ask him " without waiting for reply alpha left.

"Where are you jimin?" Taehyung sigh
At the same time his phone vibrates. He looked and quickly open the chat only to a address from jimin.

He was about to leave the room when an alpha blocked his way.

"Here you are .... I have been smelling this sweet scent and was wondering who it belongs to and  I am amazed"-alpha said trying to touch Taehyung face.

Tae quickly spat away his hand.
" don't you dare touch me " -angryly said despite been scared.

"Oooh babe you will be soon begging me to touch you" alpha replies smirking and again tries to touch tae. Only to be held by strong grip. 

"You will be the begging me to stop hitting you" jk angerly said and start hitting the alpha 

Tae stumble back and saw jk beating. Hobi was following the younger when saw him fighting he quickly went and try to stop jk

"Guk stop leave him. " -hobi

"Hyung leave me... Let me teach him lesson... How dare he try to touch tae. "-jk

With all the commotion, security came by and try to stop the two.

" if you want to live don't come in front of me. "Jk said still struggling in hobi arms

" I will not forget this you will pay for this "-alpha spit the and left the scene.

Yoongi place jimin on the bed more specifically his own bed which now probably smells like the omega.
He subconciously smiles seeing the younger nuzzling into the cover.

he dont want to leave the younger but he knows if he stays he might do something .

Alpha was about to leave when jimin suddenly hold his hand "please dont leave " he moaned as he heat wave hit him again " Want you alpha "