Interview with WWE

Eric gets off the plane in Connecticut, grabbing his carry on bag because he knew he wouldn't be there long. He is also wearing his suit already so he can just go there, get the interview done and get back home. He didn't think he was getting this job, whatever it was for that matter, he thought this was just a formality so he was relaxed as you can be.

 He didn't think he was getting this job, whatever it was for that matter, he thought this was just a formality so he was relaxed as you can be

As he makes his way down the escalator he sees someone holding a sign with his name on it and he assumes that's his ride. He walks over and the driver recognizes him immediately

Driver: "Mr Johnson welcome to Connecticut. I'm your driver for the day as we go to the interview"

Eric: "Let's get this over with" he says as the driver nods and he follows him out

They get to a blacked out SUV and he holds the door open for him to the back seat. Eric raises an eyebrow at this but gets in the car, putting his bag in the seat next to him then the driver gets in and they start to make their way to WWE headquarters.

Driver: "So Mr Johnson...."

Eric: "Let me stop you right there, first don't call me Mr Johnson. Eric is fine. And second of all are you going to be talking to me the whole car ride there? Because i have perfectly good headphones that i can use"

Driver: "Oh sorry Mr... i mean Eric" he says as he gets quiet again and focuses on the road.

Not that Eric is a bad person or anything he just thinks this is a waste of time and he hates nothing more than having his time wasted. He doesn't think he is getting this job, he hasn't even been a bodyguard for that long so why would a big company like WWE want to hire him and what would he even be doing working security? That's not what he signed up for.

After about a 20 minute car ride they arrive at WWE headquarters. Eric goes to open the door but the driver jumps out and opens it before he can and he steps out of the car, adjusting his suit a little

Eric: "Can i keep my bag in there? I don't want to carry it in with me and look like an idiot"

Driver: "Yes that's fine I'm not leaving the car so it won't go anywhere"

Eric: "Thank you. And i want to apologize. I can come off as kind of a dick sometimes but i didn't mean anything by it and I'm sorry" he says holding out his hand

Driver: *shakes his hand* "Not a problem at all. Good luck in the interview" he says as Eric turns around and walks toward the doors of the building.

He walks in and walks over to the receptionist

Eric: "Excuse me i am here for an interview. Name is Eric Johnson"

Receptionist: "Oh yes Mr Johnson they are already in the conference room ready for you. Get on the elevator, go to the top floor and it's the first door on the left"