The reason I'm here

*2 Days later. Friday*

It's a crazy busy day today, Becky has a signing, a radio interview, a commercial to film and another signing to finish out the day. Eric thought this was insane but he figured that's what you get when you are the top star in WWE. He wakes up early to get some cardio in around the neighborhood since he knew there would be no time to lift today, and as he gets back in the house Becky texts him

Becky🧡: Making sure you are up. Crazy day today

He texts her back "Yeah just went for a run, need to shower then I'm ready. See you in a few." And he hops in the shower quickly and dries off, putting on a skin tight black v neck shirt, jeans, and a pair of black Nike boots and hops in the SUV and drives to Becky's and texts her again "Outside champ"

A couple seconds later she comes out wearing this and hops in the car

She looks over at Eric and laughs a little

Becky: "Are you sure you can breath in that shirt it looks painted on haha"

Eric: "Half the job of being a bodyguard is to look intimidating so nobody will mess with you. Besides don't hate you know it looks good on me"

Becky just rolls her eyes at the last comment. Over the last couple of days they have gotten a lot closer, even messing with each other to get them to laugh. Eric was nervous when this first started but now that Becky has warmed up to him, he thinks this might actually work.

They pull into the mall where Becky is signing at the Foot Locker inside and they both get out of the car, Eric walking right next to her as they see the huge amount of fans that are there to see her

Eric: "Are you going to get to everyone here?" He whispers to her as they walk into the store

Becky: "Why do you think we are here for 2 hours?"

Eric's eyes go big when he hears the 2 hours remark as Becky makes her way to the table and Eric stands behind her and off to the side so he can watch everything as she starts to sign the things and take pictures with the people in line. It blows Eric's mind how nice she is to every single person in the line and doesn't leave anyone out.

About half way through the signing there was a male fan that came up to the table and Eric got an instantly bad vibe from him as he listened in to what was being said

Becky: "Hey there, what's your name lad?"

Jonathan: "It's Jonathan" he proceeds to spell it for her to make sure she gets it right on the picture she is signing as he continues "i absolutely love you Becky you are the greatest"

Becky: *finishes signing the picture and hands it to him* "Aww that is so nice thank you. Do you want to get a picture?"

Jonathan: "Oh yeah of course" he hands his phone to the worker and he snaps the photo "So i was wondering if you maybe wanted to get a coffee or something sometime i mean i would love that if you would"